HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Default Sense8 - Netflix Original

looks good, 12 eps out june 5th!

Sense8 will tell the story of eight strangers (Smith, Middleton, Ameen, Bae, Silvestre, Desai, Riemelt, and Clayton) from different cultures and parts of the world, who, in the aftermath of a tragic death, suddenly find themselves mentally and emotionally connected– an evolutionary leap of technological origin. While trying to figure why this happened and what it means for the future of mankind, a mysterious and powerful man named Jonas will try to bring the eight together, while another stranger called Mr. Whispers and his organization will attempt to hunt them down to capture or assassinate them. Each episode will focus on one character and their story.

It is set to explore subjects that its writers felt science fiction shows tend to ignore or skim through such as politics, identity, sexuality, gender and religion.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

looks very cool i will definitely watch !
    Last edited by thms; 14-05-2015 at 10:13 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

this is now out on netflix!

i have watched ep1 and ep2 they were grreeat gd cast

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Watched it all. Really enjoyed it! Screamed with excitement when I seen miguel angel silvestre was in it, speaking english!!! ahh He is in this spanish tv show called velvet and is literally to die for. I loved all the characters bar riley. I don't know what it is but she is so irritating and I don't enjoy her parts. I love how much they delved deep into the characters and all the diff locations.
    Last edited by Red; 07-06-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

I feel like nothing happened until the last episode. Nothing was even answered. It was alright though, didn't expect it to be that graphic ahaha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zealoux View Post
    I feel like nothing happened until the last episode. Nothing was even answered. It was alright though, didn't expect it to be that graphic ahaha.
    Yea, we didn't really get anything plot wise until the end but I liked how we basically got a whole season just introducing the characters.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

Yeah, it's unusual for them to spend so much time on character development. It's not a bad thing, just slowed it down a bit. A second season would be good though, it might focus on Whispers a lot more.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

i feel like we're given the chance to experience and find out what it is ourselves/as they do and that's really cool !!! i love it, enjoy all of the characters really

WILL !! pls love me and omf the orgy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

Every time Lauren looked at the screen it would be something sexual. :/

As much as I didn't like certain parts, I'm actually excited to carry on watching it, can't wait for a second season.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you would think that frema agyeman might have picked up a convincing american accent by now with all the time she spent surrounded by americans in the carrie diaries :/

seems like an okay series so far (a few episodes in) but a bit boring at points.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast