HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Not sure if this happens yet but god damn let normal moderators see and act on post reports
    which means giving them access to the modcp which I know management would probably be very reluctant to do (or so I've been told in the past).

Quote Originally Posted by lRhyss View Post
    Simple:

• Make moderators forum wide, just like super Moderators. It would be more effective as it would be easier and quicker for someone to deal with a situation outside their hold, when another moderator isn't active or away.
    • I know it's not to do with the rules, but; Change the god damn moderation minimums. If it hasn't changed already, the way it's currently assessed is stupid and unfair. Why should they be told to reach a minimum that might not even be possible? It makes moderators overly strict in some cases.

Making moderators forum-wide could actually work. It would just mean mods would have to know all forum specific rules in all areas before taking action on posts. The minimums thing for mods could also be tweaked as I agree with your point.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    which means giving them access to the modcp which I know management would probably be very reluctant to do (or so I've been told in the past).
    you don't need access to a modcp in order to ban/infract users or see reports and edit posts as far as I'm aware?

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

you don't need access to a modcp in order to ban/infract users or see reports and edit posts as far as I'm aware?
    to actually see post reports and comment on/close them requires modcp & SMOD perms atm. SMODs can forward post reports on to normal moderators but then it's up to smods to then check it's been dealt with appropriately and then close it via the modcp.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    to actually see post reports and comment on/close them requires modcp & SMOD perms atm. SMODs can forward post reports on to normal moderators but then it's up to smods to then check it's been dealt with appropriately and then close it via the modcp.
    It wouldn't require them if the forum permissions were edited.

What exactly do normal mods do then? Just edit posts they see?

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

It wouldn't require them if the forum permissions were edited.

What exactly do normal mods do then? Just edit posts they see?
    Having a say on editing permissions is out of my hands That's Phil's call and management.

but yeah pretty much. They can infract and warn - which get's checked by a SMOD. They also report any staff rule breaking, oversized images, permission errors and visitor messages to SMODS/Admins.
    Last edited by Matt; 28-06-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Yeh I agree, why aren't we banning pedophiles on this forum? Moh got banned / deleted, yet there is still one lurking at large, who is allowed to be staff!?
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, can we stop letting moderators moving threads FROM spam? Users obviously made the choice to put it in spam rather than the appropriate forum for a reason - stop reversing that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Oh, can we stop letting moderators moving threads FROM spam? Users obviously made the choice to put it in spam rather than the appropriate forum for a reason - stop reversing that.
    I think that was only a certain one or two moderators who are now not in the department? I think I've only ever done it once but at request of the user.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I think arguements shouldn't be stopped, but a poll should go up. Who ever loses gets a day ban

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if all predators were banned habbox would be barren

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast