HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Wimbledon!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

Cool Wimbledon!

As we near the end of the tennis, who are you rooting for to win?

I'm hoping Serena Williams wins the women's and Djokovic wins the mens.
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Don't care about the womens... mens Andy Murray obv

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

Im mainly bothered about the womens, hahah! I don't like murray he never smiles!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I find the womens far more interesting. I was hoping Sabine Lisicki would win but she got knocked out in the 3rd round, was also hoping Heather Watson would do quite well but she didn't Now I'm hoping that Coco Vandeweghe does well, but I imagine Sharapova will knock her out. I suppose out of the women that are left I probably support Radwanska the most, but I imagine Serena will win the whole thing.

As for the men I guess I support Murray the most, but I'm hoping Anderson beats Djokovic after I put £10 on him when he was 2-0 up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    I find the womens far more interesting. I was hoping Sabine Lisicki would win but she got knocked out in the 3rd round, was also hoping Heather Watson would do quite well but she didn't Now I'm hoping that Coco Vandeweghe does well, but I imagine Sharapova will knock her out. I suppose out of the women that are left I probably support Radwanska the most, but I imagine Serena will win the whole thing.

As for the men I guess I support Murray the most, but I'm hoping Anderson beats Djokovic after I put £10 on him when he was 2-0 up.

Totally agree, women is just much more... interesting?! I love Djokovic so much, but I will admit Brown is deffo an up and coming player who I think will achieve huge things next year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

To be honest I'm not much into tennis as a sport

Plus there's barely any time to watch it because of work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

What I find so annoying is they only broadcast the Australian tennis players over here, so we see every match involving an aussie and then ofc the end matches (as no Australians get through to that stage). Seeing Murray win would be nice! I don't really follow the women's either.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Murray v Federer this evening, pity I can't watch it! Who do you think will take it?
    Last edited by Phil; 10-07-2015 at 02:56 PM.