HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default Do you get embarrassed that you're still on a Habbo fansite?

often, and i'm talking for YEARS AND YEARS, i will think "WHY AM I STILL ON A HABBO FANSITE I AM A LOSER"
    but i think everyone has their guilty pleasures and most of us aren't here for habbo and are just people looking to interact, learn etc so its not that bad of a thing, right??

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

i dont care

i love it!

not embarrassed for myself but i'd never let anyone know :shifty:

maybe i will in a few months but right now i am fine with it

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Absolutely not, it's a community that I've invested time into and that for the most part I enjoy being involved with. I think all of us in the modern age spend enough time dragging ourselves down without having to also chastise ourselves for the uses of our spare time

hx4lyf
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

used to be
    but now i dont care lmao ive mentioned to a few of my friends in just casual convo
    no1 actually cares
    same way as they prob still go on minecraft n do whatev
    i still go on habs
    every1 does things that theyre not rly shouting on about but when u mention it its acc funny to laugh about n ave people laugh at you for doing it

im not embarrassed anyway tho habbox has helped me in many ways
    obv can never be certain bout it all
    but i literally said to my friend bout how djing on here has helped with confidence

if u make it something to be embarrassed about when if/when people find out its awkward af for you
    if you embrace ur inner habbo it wont make u feel like **** n cringey that people dont know cos u dont care urself

yo im a hxer/ex dj and

#proud

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    embrace ur inner habbo
    ALWAYS AND FOREVER #ThisIsHabbo
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

totally. me and my brother played Habbo together when we were younger and we'd listen to HxL and we were total noobs listening to "oh what a noob" and wanting to DJ at HxL where they were super strict about letting people in. It was like the elite. He likes to remind me that I'm in my 20s now and still on it. Protesting that there are people older than me doesn't really help my case. I also think Habbox has helped shape me into the guy I am today which is a source of pride but sometimes I think yeah I need a new hobby.

I was on Habbcrazy earlier this week (ye I'm not jumping ship or anything lmao, I'm at the end of the road) but one of their notices says something like "Did you know you can use Habbcrazy as a reference. Just ask [insert name I've forgotten here] for more details" and I'm thinking I've worked at Habbox for 7 years, did some pretty decent stuff and I would just be so embarrassed to use it even though it'd be useful. Why couldn't it be something normal like The Student Room and not a fansite for a childish game then I'd be okay with putting it down

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Never really think about it to be honest. Habbo I have such shame for, but I suppose HxF doesn't really bother me and I don't mind people seeing so long as all the Habbo stuff is hidden. So I guess yes is the answer? But I don't like **** myself if someone walks in and I'm on HxF unlike Habbo where I do **** myself.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I probably would be in public but my family are aware of it and I'm not fussed about that.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dvaid

Habbo is just for ***** and giggles

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    totally. me and my brother played Habbo together when we were younger and we'd listen to HxL and we were total noobs listening to "oh what a noob" and wanting to DJ at HxL where they were super strict about letting people in. It was like the elite. He likes to remind me that I'm in my 20s now and still on it. Protesting that there are people older than me doesn't really help my case. I also think Habbox has helped shape me into the guy I am today which is a source of pride but sometimes I think yeah I need a new hobby.

I was on Habbcrazy earlier this week (ye I'm not jumping ship or anything lmao, I'm at the end of the road) but one of their notices says something like "Did you know you can use Habbcrazy as a reference. Just ask [insert name I've forgotten here] for more details" and I'm thinking I've worked at Habbox for 7 years, did some pretty decent stuff and I would just be so embarrassed to use it even though it'd be useful. Why couldn't it be something normal like The Student Room and not a fansite for a childish game then I'd be okay with putting it down
    You can get around it by not mentioning the words Habbo/Habbox - I put something on my CV about being a Website Administrator on a voluntary basis. I didn't go into much detail or even mentioned it was for Habbo but it helped me get my first job I suppose.

Although the guy who did the interview asked what it was and I did mention Habbo fansite but the guy had no idea what it was. But I got the job so who cares!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast