HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Default Indonesian plane missing over Papua region

An Indonesian passenger plane with 54 people on board is missing in Papua region, officials have said.

The Trigana Air flight took off from the regional capital Jayapura for Oksibil in the south at 14:21 local time (05:21GMT), but contract was lost.

Villagers from Okbape, around 25km from Oksibil airport, said they saw a low flying aircraft crash into a mountain, according to local police.

Rescue teams will continue their search at first light on Monday morning.

The ATR42-300 twin turboprop plane was carrying 44 adult passengers, five children and infants, and five crew.

It took off from Sentani airport in Jayapura, but lost contact with ground control half an hour later at 14:55.

Transport ministry spokesman Julius Barata confirmed the disappearance.
    Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-33951718

No major updates since earlier on today probably due to the fact it was quickly going to nighttime. Doesn't sound good though

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Is the amount of missing/crashed planes recently normal? Or is it just the reporting of it making me think this is starting to become far more common?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Is the amount of missing/crashed planes recently normal? Or is it just the reporting of it making me think this is starting to become far more common?
    around normal

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah it doesn't look good. I hope it's found though and no one is hurt.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

awh... that's really sad
    I hope they're all safe

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Normal, no big increase really. And recent years of social media and so on just means we hear about it a lot more etc etc.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    around normal
    Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Normal, no big increase really. And recent years of social media and so on just means we hear about it a lot more etc etc.
    Ye OK I was thinking this but needed some people who may have more knowledge of this to confirm I guess it's the same to how people think murder etc. is more common now despite a lesser crime rate.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Ye OK I was thinking this but needed some people who may have more knowledge of this to confirm I guess it's the same to how people think murder etc. is more common now despite a lesser crime rate.
    Yeah, it's because so much of it gets reported now we just automatically assume it's on a massive increase. But if you look at how many fights are in the sky compared to amount that crash then you see how safe it is.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Oh no I really hope the people and crew are okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Bad news I'm afraid that the plane is totally destroyed and they have found/recovered all of the bodies.

Previous Habbox Roles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast