HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Default Weirdest Thing Your Teacher Has Ever Said?

What is the most random/strange/TMI your teacher has said?
    Here are mine:
    Spanish: "Clase I was a Chola when I was younger and had the sharpie eyebrows and everything.
    Science: "You guys will need to correct you own papers since I ran out of alcohol last night."
    STEM: " I dropped out of medical school due to them making me want to do surgeries with children and they usually died, I hate telling parents their children died."
    History: " All the **** they taught you when you were little were LIES. Please tell your future kids this."
    History: " None of you should vote when you are 18. Wait until your 25, because if you are failing my class now then we are screwed."
    History: "My generation screwed their children future. You guys are our only hope for a better government in the US.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my science teacher in year 7 told us he cooked his wife's placenta and made a curry out of it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I still contact my old lit tutor from college and he was asking how I was, I had said it was hot (it was summer at that point) and he turned around and said 'You're always hot Hannah! xo'

then sent 'Sorry that was cheeky xo'

awksss

bella ciao