HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

brilliant match, really do think this is the best team we've ever seen

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

WOW AMAZING GAME! I have lost my voice, it was great but everyone feeling the effects of an early morning. I need sleep!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Great game, too bad I was supporting the Aussies Anyone hear about Sonny Bill giving his medal away? ;o

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Monotonous View Post
    Great game, too bad I was supporting the Aussies Anyone hear about Sonny Bill giving his medal away? ;o
    Aye saw the video. Couldn't believe the steward full on rugby tackling the lad though, excessive force for a kid.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

Another world cup over and a fantastic world cup at that.

Great to see the tier 2 nations begin to close the gap. However I was slightly disappointed with pool A not being as close as one would have expected.
    Another disappointment was the fact that the six nations performed so poorly. England never turned up. France were lucky to scrape through probably the easiest pool to inevitably get thrashed in the QF. Italy was terrible considering they have had strong regular competition for the last 15 years. Ireland and Wales performed okay considering the amount of injuries but Ireland had no answer in their QF. Scotland were also poor, argue as much as you like about them being robbed. They had no place in the semi and them being completely useless in the South Africa game ruined what would have been a great story.

The emergence of teams like Georgia and Japan was fantastic and will be interesting to see if like Argentina a regular comp in Super Rugby will help Japan.
    In my bias opinion the All Blacks won due to their ability to consistently alter their play when something doesn't go right. If you look at the All Blacks QF/SF and final each game they had a different playing style. South Africa being the biggest trouble to the All Blacks not because of how they played but All Blacks overplaying keeping them in the game

Once again I am bias and if we had lost I would be a lot more negative towards this tournament.
    I am interested to hear other thoughts now It is over

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Don't watch rugby but have been following it mildly a Twickenham, nice to see all the Anglosphere countries together.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789