HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fansite faceoff

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Well, that was a joke.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Habbox vs HabboQuests - HabboQuests Founder the one hosting the entire event?

Forum Notice would've been nice seeing as the thread got lost and I could count on 1 hand the amount of Habboxers that were there

No General Management from Habbox were present to see who was there supporting Habbox. Wouldn't have been a problem if 1 Week of VIP and 150 tokens had not been promised to all Habbox supporters. Looks like everyone will come running to claim their prizes now :rolleyes:

Pretty poor event from all parties if you ask me, Habbo included.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Default fansite faceoff

Honestly, I genuinely completely forgot about this entire event until right now. So all the blame can go entirely on me. I know it's not excusable whatsoever, just something quite serious happened yesterday which resulted in it slipping my mind.

Also, I meant about supporting Habbox for users to PM me, my bad if I didn't specify that in my original post
    Last edited by Absently; 18-11-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Habbox vs HabboQuests - HabboQuests Founder the one hosting the entire event?

Forum Notice would've been nice seeing as the thread got lost and I could count on 1 hand the amount of Habboxers that were there

No General Management from Habbox were present to see who was there supporting Habbox. Wouldn't have been a problem if 1 Week of VIP and 150 tokens had not been promised to all Habbox supporters. Looks like everyone will come running to claim their prizes now :rolleyes:

Pretty poor event from all parties if you ask me, Habbo included.
    From my point of view, I would have loved to be there supporting Habbox, doing a radio comp or something but when it's hosted at 11am (idk why other fansites were allowed evening slots but we couldn't change them) I can't go off work so it's unfortunate but unavoidable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I would've been there if I remembered.

Tbh I feel this was a poorly organised event and all parties are at fault. If it was organised properly then I think it could've been quite good. Ah well

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    I would've been there if I remembered.

Tbh I feel this was a poorly organised event and all parties are at fault. If it was organised properly then I think it could've been quite good. Ah well
    Honestly it was. It was quite rushed and all pretty much organised by one person (who let all his friends supporting HQ in the event before it opened this time so people couldn't get in ANYWAY).

I just hate the fact so many are held during the day when the majority of Habbo's audience work or go to school. It's backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

I'd of loved to have attended, shame it was at 11am and I'm in full time education.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sorry i wasn't able to attend today, but as said the 11am start really put us at a disadvantage. i was hoping most of the problems from the first round were ironed out but seems like it may have been just as bad if not worse.

mixture of lack of communication, conflict of interest and being pushed for time meant it wasn't the best end product, and sadly the decisions that were made ended up being decided by who could shout loudest. don't want to pass blame though and will admit there are things i should have pushed for harder, and some things i shouldn't have compromised on.

i'd love to say i'll try and ensure next round is the best one yet but i won't be around until the day before the next round. i do believe fansites can work together and would be up for another project like this, just hope we can all learn from it.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Wait, you mean to say the management team of Habbox have lives outside of Habbo?! What a silly thought, I mean how crazy is that...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    i do believe fansites can work together and would be up for another project like this, just hope we can all learn from it.
    Really? The majority of them seem to be looking to score points. Badge was too busy declaring how big his e-peen was in terms of HabboQuests. "everyones queueing up for habboquests" blah blah etc. Guys a joke.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast