HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HxHD and SNQ

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

yes the quiz tonight was a great success and the questions were good as well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Enjoyed the team quiz, just need to pick my team mates more wisely ;l @Rocklinaz & @Nick

Only complaint would be the specific questions(like doctor who and stuff like that), alot of us don't/have never watched it. Perhaps split it into 4 rounds, 10 questions per round. Like TV, Music, General Knowledge and then Habbo(x)?

I'll have you know that I was an amazing team mate!
    Good things take time, but the best things, happen all at once..

I am the future Mrs Cooper..

But don't tell Jason that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hi guys, I would like to apologize for the slight confusion on Saturday night. As my self and cerys both work full time jobs and we both work most weekends its seemed as if there was some slight miss communication which led to the SNQ slot not being filled however going forward we plan to slightly re-vapm SNQ and ensure it is carried out on Saturday night every week without fail!

I would love to get some feedback and input about how you guys would like to see SNQ ran and what it should feature?

Maybe kellys new Team quiz idea would make it more interactive for all?

SO any ideas or suggestions please PM me them!

cheers Pete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't think there should be a team quiz or if there is make it as an additional one during week and leave a quiz on Saturday too. We want new people to join, they might not like the idea of finding a team when a lot of people who join in the quiz have already established friends and will team with them. It could do with being revamped a bit though.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with Sam. I do love the idea of a Team Quiz, and though I was only there for it briefly, it did seem to have the people in the room captivated, and it sounds like everyone genuinely enjoyed it. But I also feel like a team quiz would discourage new members or members who aren't on the forum to play. It's not a huge problem if our folks are welcoming and allow people to join their team, but if that team remains capped at 3 people (which I understand the logic behind), people are liable to be left on their own and teamless for lack of a better word.

Now, that will no doubt happen on any night if the numbers just don't work out, but at least if there is still the current SNQ or a similar free-for-all quiz, the chances of others/newbies getting involved will likely be much higher.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

bang bang into the room i know you want it

moderator alert Post edited by :Cerys (Forum Moderator) Please do not post pointlessly!
    Last edited by Cerys; 16-11-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there's a dedicated thread for managers on the revamp of snq where people have stated that they want other departments involved in the weekly saturday event so I felt like my hands were tied a little as to where to go with the quiz itself and what to change about it since other plans were still ongoing when I was with hxhd. Team quizzes definitely work better and it's REALLY not difficult to write 20-50 questions a week...

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    there's a dedicated thread for managers on the revamp of snq where people have stated that they want other departments involved in the weekly saturday event so I felt like my hands were tied a little as to where to go with the quiz itself and what to change about it since other plans were still ongoing when I was with hxhd. Team quizzes definitely work better and it's REALLY not difficult to write 20-50 questions a week...
    I don't see a problem with managers having that was one of their weekly responsibilities - to think up x questions each for the snq? I can see that working and thus taking the pressure off one person having to come up with all of them!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234