HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

I'm just going through the last few days of winners now, but don't forget to enter for today's wonderful prize!

Tokens

Winners have been updated!!

Don't forget to enter today's comp cos we've got great prizes up for grabs!!

Congrats on finding day 17! Click the door and answer the following question:

Finish the lyrics: The boys of the NYPD choir still singing _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?
    Last edited by Advent Calendar; 16-12-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Tokens

Don't forget to enter today's door!

Tokens

Just 20 minutes left to enter!!!! Don't forget to PM me the link to your entry

Tokens

Day 14 is now live!

You'll find today's door in a member's signature! That may be a huge task but I'LL MAKE IT EASIER OK. The person has featured on one of the Advent doors so far (all posted on the first post of this thread!!) - although they're just popping their head up!

Clue number two (which you may not be aware of) is that all the people on the doors so far have been Habbox senior staff members or above (well apart from day 8 but that's just a random person and day 2 but that's FlyingJesus who made a couple of doors for me - they're not the answers!!)

That should narrow it down for you...

Tokens

I completely forgot to post the prize for today's door!

Everyone who wins today will grab a Christmas Raffle ticket! Top prizes will be up for grabs so it's definitely worth entering for a FREE chance!

Tokens

I'm posting the 15th door slightly early as I need an early night

You'll find this door off of the forum! It's hidden on a page which shows all the good work Habbox does for other - including a campaign we're running right now - look to the green tab >>>>>>

More clues at lunchtime tomorrow if needed!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Today's door is open for entries and will bag all entrants 75 tokens!!

As I haven't had many entries you can have another clue!

Check out the Community tab to find the page the door is hidden on....

And don't forget you don't have to win every day to be eligible for prizes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Just updating all the latest winners now! Don't forget to enter today's door in the mean time

Tokens

There's still time to enter today's door and win yourself 75 tokens!

HOWEVER Day 16 is now live too!

This one is much easier than some others! All you need to do is point out the mistake in the door above! Something's not quite right with one item of furni, but what is it? PM me with the item of furni that's wrong and what it SHOULD look like to be in with a chance of winning 50 rep points
    Last edited by Matt; 16-12-2015 at 10:27 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast