HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Haven't had as many entries for today's door so far so I'm giving you another clue!

You'll find the door in a thread stuck in the same forum this thread is in!!

Tokens

Just over an hour left to enter

Tokens

UPDATES: Day 3 winners are now added to the first post, as well as who's in the draw for the grand prize!

------------------------------------------------

The next clue is a little early because mama Laura is really sleepy The last clue is still open though until midnight and you'll have until midnight tomorrow to enter this one still!

Today's prize is 1 credit

The door for day 5 is hidden in a recent thread which has a colour in its title... but what one? Your question will be waiting! More clues tomorrow if you haven't got it.

Tokens

Day 4 winners have been added into the first post

Don't forget to enter today's door! A quick clue - the thread is in a popular forum beginning with S

Tokens

Sorry for the delay but I've been out at a Christmas party!

Today's clue can't be found on the forum but instead on another website related to Habbox!

It's hidden on a page about a certain department

As it's the first Sunday in December, I'm doing a random draw for a SACK - one random entrant today will win BIG!!
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 06-12-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Tokens

Day 6 will stay open until 1am as I posted the clue late!

Some people are a little confused with the answer to the question but I wouldn't be too mean - the answers can always be found on the page, thread or item the door is on!

Tokens

Don't forget to enter today's calendar

Tokens

Today's door is now live!

You'll find today's door on a thread where keen writers will need to visit if they want to test their skills with a Habbox job...

Today's prize is 50 tokens

Winners for the last few days will be posted as soon as I get a chance
    Last edited by Advent Calendar; 07-12-2015 at 12:28 AM.

Tokens

Don't forget to enter today's! I'll leave it open until around 2am to make up for the downtime we had earlier

Tokens

The advent door on the 8th December won't be hidden on a Habbox site - we might have some downtime and you'll need to look elsewhere!

I'm posting now to pre-warn you so you can start thinking (also I'm going to bed early as I have an awful cold and feel utterly horrible, please have sympathy and send me lots of virtual hugs ok thanks)

It's on a popular website that Habbox uses to get their message out, host comps, promotions and more!

It won't be live until midnight though so no peeking early!

Today's prize is a sneak preview of the upcoming events Habbox has for our CHRISTMAS BONANZA!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast