HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Don't forget to enter today's door!

I heard that a bird this morning was the one who gave the clue!

Today's White door Is The Top Entry on ouR feed - but which one?

Tokens

DAY SEVEN WINNERS POSTED!

I've updated the first post now woo!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODAY'S CLUE!

Will be open until midday tomorrow-ish as it's a bit more difficult! I think the last post is faaairly obvious though so I'm not doing any more clues!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY NINE'S CLUE!

Again, I'm having an early night! Tomorrow's clue won't be on the forum but it is scheduled to be published on another Habbox site at midnight!

One of our staff members is unwittingly hosting the clue on a wonderful thing he's written!

Today's winners will all get a FREE raffle ticket for our Christmas raffle.... more information to be posted on that soon!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Day 8 has now closed but you've still got time to enter day 9!! Don't forget now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Don't forget to enter today's calendar Trust me when I say that you'll want today's prize!!

Tokens

Only a tiny amount of time to enter for today! Really, the prize for the raffle will be faaab so yeah DO GET ENTERING!

Day 10 can be found on a Christmass-y themed thread full of inspiration... and yes, we're back on the forum today!

The prize will be 30 reputation points

Day 8 winners have been updated!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Don't forget to enter today's advent grab 30 reputation points!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Day 9 winners have been updated!

===========

Day 11 has been hidden and ready to go!

You'll find the clue and the key to unlock yourself one credit in the first post one of Habbox's most popular threads! Stalkers will love this thread - and it's a popular destination for catfishes too, believe it or not!

===========

The clue for Day 12 may be a bit late as I'm out at a work Christmas party all day but I'll get it up as soon as I can It may be slightly different though!

Tokens

Well, last night was fun...

So sorry it's so late to post this, but I've only just surfaced after a fun party!

I'm making today's advent super easy as it's only open for 11 hours

All you have to do is post ANYWHERE on the forum with a Christmas-themed joke!

Send me a link to the post to win yourself 100 tokens
    Last edited by Advent Calendar; 12-12-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Tokens

Don't forget to enter!! Someone's created a handy thread for you all - but don't forget to send in the link to your post or they won't be accepted! I'm accepting entries until midday tomorrow as I was so late posting it

I'll do all the winners up till today tomorrow as well!

=====================

Today's draw is the second Sunday of the month and I'm giving away an Xmas clothing bundle!

You'll be able to pick a scarf and hat from the new collection and a jumper from the archives - or I'll pick for you! Ur gonna look so cute.

All you need to do to win this is get involved! Enter a competition and PM me the link to your entry to be entered into the draw for this prize!

There will be TWO winners today
    Last edited by welshcake; 13-12-2015 at 11:39 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

fgs advent calendar that's so unfair to say cos some people can't enter comps?? useless account...

If you're ineligible to enter competitions just enter in private to Advent Calendar! Send what you WOULD enter if you could and you'll be entered. PS, it can't be your own comp!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast