HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Annoying YouTubers

Out of all the YouTube celebrities I find most of them annoying. They're fake, overly nice (see fake) and say nothing controversial or of any interest. It's all usually just a load of appealing to whoever fancies them and painting a picture of themselves that's as real as I am Chinese. They're also as vain as hell.

Now then, who's the most annoying YouTube personality in your eyes?

I'd have to go with Tyler Oakley. He looks annoying, acts annoying and not once have I ever heard him say anything remotely interesting. It's the same old record of "smile smile be nice to everyone everybody is perfect oh isn't life so wonderful yada yada" as well as the fact he seems to centre his entire life on what gender he fancies. It's so boring it's so ugh. Wouldn't it be interesting if one of them just for once said something "controversial" and put across a good argument and got people thinking about any topic whether it's scientific, philosophical or political. ANYTHING to stimulate some brain cells when watching one of their videos. But then that isn't what the teenage girl 12 to 18 and young gay 12 to 25 demographic is looking for is it.

So who's the most annoying famous YouTuber in your eyes?

moderator alert Thread moved by Matt (Forum Manager) from 'Discuss Anything' as I feel it's more suited to this section.
    Last edited by Matt; 22-01-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

all the vloggers are idiots, and most of them do the same thing as each other. just so boring.
    and most of the big gamers fake all their reactions in an attempt to be funny

Tokens

Latest Awards:

pewDIEDIEDIEpie
    jacksepticeye

also that pyropuncher guy

what a ****
    Last edited by Stephen; 20-01-2016 at 11:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

pewdiepie is so **** annoying

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Oh no it's almost as if people whose income comes solely from popularity have to make themselves appeal to the public
    what a calamity

haha but saying that I do find pewdiepie annoying but I can cope with that by (shock horror) not watching his videos :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Yeah all vloggers and pewdiepie and jacksepticeye

If one of them two are featured in a video of a youtube I actually like it makes me cry a bit inside

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

pewdiepie pisses me off so much he is brutally idiotic and annoying

Only peop lethat arent fake and fairly popular are probably MrBenBrown and Caseyneistat - both brilliant youtubers and not fake at all.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i don't like tyler oakley either, there's just something about him that prevents me from taking him seriously. i used to adore charlieissocoollike also but then i met him and found that he's actually really ignorant so i don't like him either anymore

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

ALL of them honestly

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I cannot STAND Miranda Sings. Don't find her funny at all and the look is just annoying as it is

I get annoyed at vloggers after I've binged for a while but I don't mind for general watching. I do look back and think jesus I literally just spent 2 hours watching someone else go about their life what

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast