HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Keemstar (Drama Alert) - His voice goes right through me!

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don’t really watch you tube that much to be honest. I think some can be annoying sometimes. But the ones I watch are not that annoying.
    Former Habboxlive DJ and Mentor DJ

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have to sit through all the kid youtube stars for my daughter - my gosh they are annoying!!! Ryan's toy review... urghhhhhhhh

Tokens

Preston is annoying. Also, the Asian chic with a dog, I forgot her name. Their content is obviously forced and scripted. Can't really say they're having fun.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

As I get older I find more and more you tubers annoying the worst ones are definitely the family bloggers imo though, just shove their perfect kids and perfect life in your face

oh and morgz... I only know of him through jackmaate’s stuff but my god is he annoying

Like cameron446: Liked

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    oh and morgz... I only know of him through jackmaate’s stuff but my god is he annoying
    OMG HE'S THE WORST!!!!!! He legit ott's everything on purpose.......... And his family... WOW

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Pewdiepie hate hate hate him.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

it's a cycle; funny things happen when one youtuber glances the opportunity of transforming their hobby into a home-office saga. it becomes a shameless pursuit of making their algorithms to have a symbolical orgasm, forcing them to pawn their pride, give up of all the win-win candidness they were known for and adquire a solid formula, personal or not. they buy a 4k camera! their eyes don't blink anymore! high and low pitches, zooms, weird accent to prank the speech-to-text, to tell the robots that this current video has an instability of sensorial material and it's unpredictable so it deserves to be placed at your recommended list! don't forget to say "hey guys" and "bye" (or any equivalents) at the, respectively, first and last seconds of your video.... have a tantrum and make an anti-apology apology video! call me at my cave when this bs is over!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Don't you just love it when you start to absolutely hate youtubers you used to like and respect?

simplynailogical always just seemed like genuine and nice and drama free (which idk I think she still is) but since I started listening to her podcast I'm finding myself getting so angry about the stupid SWEEPING statements and generalisations and how they belittle people so much?? Like they did one about astrology.

Fine, yes I think astrology is BS too but if I was an "influencer" I wouldn't be saying "who can believe this BS". Just cos you also say "no judgement if you do" errr no you're still being offensive to those people

Just feel like they're so out of touch with like, reality... in their political one just like sweeping statements about what the MAJORITY of non-americans think, no actually conservatism to that level is having a resurgence in a lot of countries actually.

I basically don't actually like any influencers any more

Like LUCPIX Liked

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Used to like watching Alfie Deyes but the more I used to watch him the more he bored me - all he does is moan haha.

Also Ben Phillips because the pranks thing is kind of come and gone and Logan/Jake Paul for the obvious reasons cause they are *****.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345