HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Default [Articles] Agony Aunt Applications!

Do you have that need to help people with their problems?! If your answer is ‘YES’ you will be pleased to know that applications for the next Articles Agony Aunt are now open!
    The last Agony Aunt was amazing and I would like to thank her very much but now it’s time to find our next Auntie who is willing to help the poor, troubled members of Habbox.

All Agony Aunts will receive the special Agony Aunt forum award, 1 week VIP and my greatest thanks for their help.

The next edition will be released in March so if you think you would make a great Agony Aunt, fill out the really small and easy form below and PM me with your answers. I’m looking for someone who is helpful, friendly and also quick to reply because you will only have 1 week to answer the questions and problems that I receive.

Agony Aunt Application Form:
    HTML Code:
    [B]What 3 qualities do you have that would make you a great Agony Aunt?[/B]
    [B]A person comes up to you crying; what do you do?[/B]

You have until 23:59 GMT on the 14th February to apply! So PM welshcake with your answers!
    Last edited by welshcake; 01-02-2016 at 09:19 PM.