HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trading Updates

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    With the bigger items doesn't it basically make them untradeable then? Unless you trade via MP then you're going to lose the item...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As well as them seeming untradeable it means they are only ever worth their face value, but as soon as you trade them they're gone. So a Coin Suitcase, worth 1500 Credits at face value, but it doesn't matter as if you trade it, it's then out of circulation.

I think they'll probably stop Market Place trading on currency items - if not then they might have a level of rarity about them if they don't change to purse Credits when you buy them. Although if they did change to purse Credits when you buy them from the Market Place it's just incredibly pointless as you need to use those Credits to buy it anyway!

The way limited currency works, and has always worked is that it's available for a limited period of time and therefore gains value - they are just ruining that, yeah do it for Catalogue currency, but don't extend it to limited ones - the limited ones could actually be worth something! I would be really annoyed if I had bought a currency for over it's face value, because now you're just going to trade it for the face value which isn't fair if you bought it for more.

Goodbye 48c Gold Bars, as the person buying the Gold Bar gets the 2 Credits anyway - they need to remove the tax if they're doing this, it's unfair and stupid if not. What if you sell something in a 1 Credit shop? You can't then use that in another shop, it's just reducing the amount of trading that will happen because we won't be able to afford the exchange rate eventually. I can see Market Place values increasing for some items, those that you usually buy in shops because why spend 2 Credits for a Bronze Coin when for example, I could buy a Corner Plinth for 1 Credit (2 with commission) in the Market Place and save a lot of hassle finding another Credit for the exchange.

They could have asked players how they could improve trading, or what we would like to see, but no, it's all about their gain again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I guess what they're thinking is people will run out of credits if they keep trading as they're losing the tax all the time and therefore buy more for real cash. But I just don't think that's realistic at all, the majority of Habbos don't buy credits I wouldn't have thought...

I really think they should introduce bulk rates for exchange items

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I hope Habbox suspends it's official fansite status in protest.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Well doesn't this SUCK

I can see them understanding our concerns and either removing the 2nd point all together or removing the exchange rate but yknow it is habbo so it wouldn't surprise me if they followed through with this til the end. Rip

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Habbo not going to step back at all despite all the protests:

I don't even think it's a smart business move, I don't see how it's going to affect the amount people buy anyway

RIPHABBO is trending in Brazil

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

woww at the trend that's huge

habbo is a big deal in brazil

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Yeah, Brazil is like the biggest market for Habbo isn't it? like the most popular hotel out of the lot. That's when you know they have made a mistake if that are kicking off about it.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    i like the first one but might hop on the hotel for the riot

allahu akbar @David;
    can we still trade bombs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

#RIPHabbo is trending #3 worldwide...

This is clearly a money grab. I don't see how this would deter fraudulent transactions.

Tokens
    Habbo
    AndyATW!

Latest Awards:

Marketplace cap has been raised to 25000 credits.
    Since habbo help tool is broken, here are the links: Help tool links

find your previous requests: https://help.habbo.com/requests
    Submit new ticket (logged in): https://help.habbo.com/requests/new
    Submit new ticket (not logged in): https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast