HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Updates

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Default Trading Updates

https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...trading-update

Today’s changes:
    1. You are now able to 'stack’ multiples of the same item in trading slots, saving valuable space. (The item number field is circled in green in the image below)
    2. When receiving credit furni in a trade (e.g. Gold Bars, Diamond Ducks, 2016 Bubble Juice etc), you will receive the credit value to your purse instead of having those items delivered to your inventory. So, for example, instead of receiving a gold bar, you will receive 50 credits. Normal furni will be delivered to your inventory as usual.
    So the first added feature has been highly requested for a long time and is a great addition.

But the second update..?! Firstly, say you sell all your norms for a gold bar in a trade and then you're automatically credited with 50 credits; you'd then have to get an extra credit from somewhere to turn that back in to the gold bar you were given. And I can't believe other credit furni items like crystal skulls are included in this given that they're limited edition items that are no longer on sale. Their reasoning is for combating fraud.

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

lol there are loads of full rooms on habbo right now rioting the second change

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't even understand the second part? If you're traded coins it goes into your purse?! So EVERY PERSON is forced to pay the extra rate to exchange into coins again? That's bullshit!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

that second part sucks, what a scam.

Tokens
    Habbo
    AndyATW!

Latest Awards:

Interesting update.
    The bulk trading itself is great.
    The credits rolling into your purse after trade not so great.. If they are going to do this at least remove the 1c credit tax.
    Since habbo help tool is broken, here are the links: Help tool links

find your previous requests: https://help.habbo.com/requests
    Submit new ticket (logged in): https://help.habbo.com/requests/new
    Submit new ticket (not logged in): https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

This screenie is interesting, can you trade straight from your purse? Looks like 2 separate options, from purse OR inventory?

But then also this is confusing as you can choose to give furni versions of coins and stuff too??

So confused

Tokens
    Habbo
    AndyATW!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    This screenie is interesting, can you trade straight from your purse? Looks like 2 separate options, from purse OR inventory?

But then also this is confusing as you can choose to give furni versions of coins and stuff too??

So confused

Nope, can't trade straight from purse.
    The little credits logo on the other persons trade is all their exchange items in 1.

Here's an example
    Since habbo help tool is broken, here are the links: Help tool links

find your previous requests: https://help.habbo.com/requests
    Submit new ticket (logged in): https://help.habbo.com/requests/new
    Submit new ticket (not logged in): https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post

So confused

Doesn't point 2 on their article say that will go straight to your purse rather than the inventory.

When receiving credit furni in a trade (e.g. Gold Bars, Diamond Ducks, 2016 Bubble Juice etc), you will receive the credit value to your purse instead of having those items delivered to your inventory. So, for example, instead of receiving a gold bar, you will receive 50 credits. Normal furni will be delivered to your inventory as usual.
    I assume what the screenshot is showing is that you can now offer credits from your purse into the trade. Maybe?

Edit: Oh the person above me has answered the question.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 08-02-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I really don't get the reasoning behind the 2nd one?!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Doesn't point 2 on their article say that will go straight to your purse rather than the inventory.

I assume what the screenshot is showing is that you can now offer credits from your purse into the trade. Maybe?

Edit: Oh the person above me has answered the question.
    Yeah that's what I thought! But you can still offer the actual physical thing? Doesn't seem to make sense. Hopefully Dominic will reply soon

@Martin; I assume it's to boost the amount of people buying credits from the exchange so they get more of the "tax". I'd be ok with the changes if they got rid of the tax of 1c per 10c or did bulk (so like, you get a discount on tax if you buy 100 coins)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast