HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Default Battle Of The Bands - Ends 25th February

It's fair to say that everyone has to have at least one favourite band. Mine would be Coldplay since my playlist is full of Coldplay songs! One certain member of Habbox loves The 1975 but I bet we can't guess who that is... Anyway, I thought that it would be interesting to see what sort of music we all like so...

For this competition I'd like you to tell me who your favourite artist is and why.

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets and 15 Rep
    Last edited by Elegance; 20-02-2016 at 06:02 PM.

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens

Latest Awards:

New competition! X

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

My favourite band is The 1975 (did that suprise you?) I've liked them since their debut album, which went to #1 on UK album charts, they are the best band in the world and produce bangers!

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

For me it's The Get Up Kids, they have such brilliantly emotive lyrics and a sound that pioneered an entire genre. Not a single song of theirs that I don't like which is always a bonus
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Britney Spears.
    she is so inspirational and has been through so much, she's inspiring and has never failed to challenge her problems therefore i aspire to be her and everyday whenever i have a problem I just think if britney got through her dark days of 2008 i can certainly get through the day ahead of me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kellie

Latest Awards:

George Ezra - His voice is so different from the rest I've heard. I'm amazed at how deep it is and how good he sounds. I like his music, he isn't extremely popular either. He makes good points on twitter. He seems down to earth and he's hot, duh!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My favourite band would have to be electric light orcestra (even though they're an orcestra) it's literally so nostalgic and up-beat. I have very fond memories of my grandparents singing it aswell so that may contribute towards my love for them, the symphonies that they pull of aswell are very impressive :-). After all if you're living in rainy Manchester you need a good song to remind you of "Mr blue sky" aha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Petergray

I would say my favorite would be Toto. Their song, 'Africa' means so much to me and I really love it. The music and the tune of their songs are so good!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I have to say HabboxLive Staff. Their staff songs are always amazing and unique and well they are the next x factor winners obviously

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

twenty one pilots cos they're very unique and such and the variety in their songs and style is fab

plus theyre unreal live

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast