HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Default Cheltenham Festival 2016

I don't think many people are into horse racing, or gambling in general but hey ho. Heading down today for the first day, proper looking forward to it.

1:30 Supreme Novice Hurdle - Min
    I can't look past this horse and with Mullins/Walsh looking to win this for the fourth year in a row, it's got a cracking shot. Will love the fast pace, has won well on heavy and soft and at a distance, justifying it's odds. Whilst I'd like to take something a little higher, I'm still piling into 9/4.

2:10 Arkle Chase - Douvan
    Needs no explanation and arguably the banker of the day, but anything less than evens isn't worth my time, so I'll probably have no bet here, will just sit back and enjoy. An extremely talented and naturally gifted horse, pace to burn.

2:50 Ultima Handicap Chase - Beg to differ [E/W too]
    Jonjo O'Neill has won this 3 times since 2009, and has the ability to prep a horse for this sort of race. Horse won impressively at Sandown LTO, 3m soft and with the ground declared as soft, should go well. Open to improvement and I wouldn't be surprised to see him go close here.

3:30 Champion Hurdle - The New One
    I can't bring myself to fancy Annie Power, wasn't even running until a few weeks back. NTD talks highly of this horse, and claims there have been no set backs this year and it's in the best condition in years. Perfomed well in this in 2014 despite being hampered and finished 3rd, and with the strong pace from Annie, TNO should go well.

4:10 Mares Hurdle - Vroum Vroum Mag
    Give's Douvan a run for his money as the banker. 8 from 8 and has won effortlessly, only shaken up slightly LTO. Another race in which Mullins has dominated, winning it the last 7 years and this looks certain to keep that trend going. Drop in trip should be fine, hard to oppose this. I certainly don't fancy anything else.

4:50 National Hunt Chase - Southfield Royale
    Nina Carberry rides, which is a good booking for Mulholland. The horse has only finished outside the top two once in it's 10 races, and is a proven stayer. Beaten by Tea For Two on boxing day in a grade 1, jumped left. Cheltenham should suit.

5:30 Close Brothers Handicap Chase - Double Shuffle [E/W too]
    Lightly raced and unexposed, but should go well here. Has taken kindly to fences and has already had two around Cheltenham. Beat Fourth Act LTO at Ludlow, and only had to be pushed to do so, but hasn't been seen since that race[16/12/15]. With Paddy Brennan on board, it'll do well I feel.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes champion hurdle
    Last edited by Nick; 15-03-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    yes champion hurdle
    He last run in 2004 nick, what the ****
    Last edited by Nick; 15-03-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    He last run in 2004 nick, what the ****
    yer but champion hurdle has this tho ;l

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

champion hurdle is the name of the race

smh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    champion hurdle is the name of the race

smh
    sorry just trying to boost activity as my kingdom needs me

double shuffle has got this as well

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

ahahah nick

Backed alitor in the first with a nice little return

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Made about £100 profit today matched betting

on the topic of betting in general, decent few days coming up too. Skybet offered me a bet £100 get £50 free bet and there's the Bet365 £50 in play offer on thursday too, sweeeeeeet
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

i live in cheltenham and ive still not gone races. the constant stream of drunk irishmen outside my window all day and night puts me off it i think.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yupt View Post
    i live in cheltenham and ive still not gone races. the constant stream of drunk irishmen outside my window all day and night puts me off it i think.
    Couldn't believe the states some people get themselves into. The cheapest stand, on the day, is £40 entry(and that was only the Tuesday). It's £5 a pint. Why go for an expensive piss up with no desire to actually watch the racing?

Anyway, sad that the festival is over - wonderful to see Sprinter Sacre back to his best. Profit of just over 2 g's. Roll on Aintree in 3 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast