HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New HC Prices!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    can't say i was going to be buying HC again anyway haven't had it in months

are people still mad about the trading change as well?
    I think that's died down now hasn't it? Probably. The same will probably happen with these change as well but the more changes they do like this and piss off the current user base I have a feeling it may back fire and hurt them in the long run. But who knows! I could be very wrong.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Never bought it anyway - complete waste of credits

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I only generally buy it for the bigger friends list and more groups - I have more than 3 groups owned by myself anyway so I won't be able to join more or anything? So annoying as I like mazes lmao.

Looks like I need to delete 700/800 friends too. However, it also means that more people will become norms, meaning more ads will be shown and they get more money lmao.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if they really wanted a change like this to work, they probably shouldn't have introduced permanent clothing

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Oh wow they really are trying to force people to buy HC

On the other hand with bought clothes you can make cute outfits (which is what most people want HC for) without a subscription these days!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

I don't think it's an April fools joke. I've never heard of anyone pulling an April fools prank on March 30. They usually wait til April 1.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FRISC0

Latest Awards:

Thing is, he could totally lie, it's April Fools, you fool people.

Regardless, I'm not that surprised. Inflation etc, it's been like 15 years or whatever since HC came out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Well, the new HC "center" doesn't even work for me. Apparently I first joined HC on either 10th June or 6th October 2010 (thanks Habbo for not specifying) but my total HC days is over 8 years. If it's from the start of the streak, then I know I didn't have HC when I came back in 2012 so it's false either way.

Either way, seems fairly ridiculous and I won't be renewing my HC. I won't even be buying credits ever since I was denied I Habbo Home gift

Tokens
    Habbo
    17M

Default Fairly annoyed.. (HC Prices)

Okay, i thought HC was too expensive to begin with.. not only have they doubled the cost to 50 credits, they have also added the cost of 50 Diamonds,
    Which means that habbos have to buy their credits in order to purchase Habbo Club!

They can't earn their credits through playing the game and buy HC with it anymore..

In my own opinion i feel disgusted..

What do you guys think?

moderator alert Thread merged by Chris (Forum Moderator): As there is already a thread discussing this change.
    Last edited by Chris; 30-03-2016 at 05:59 PM.
    The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

Hahaha what?

This seams like a joke, won't be getting it anymore

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast