HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New HC Prices!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default New HC Prices!

New HC price is 50c and 50 Diamonds or 120c and 120 Diamonds lmao? I was sort of hoping this would be an April Fool's prank, but it does look official. I can no longer buy HC as I'm definitely not buying Credits to get it. They've also removed gifts for the time being although it says I have one unclaimed.

While we’ve raised the price to 50 credits and 50 diamonds per month, we’ve also made being a member a LOT more rewarding with the introduction of both the HC Centre and HC payday!

The new HC Centre2

Now, you are able to see all the important information regarding your membership in one, easy to find place. When you click the HC icon in your purse, you will open the HC Centre.

What is a HC streak?

The HC Centre is where the amount of days of membership you have left is displayed. It’s also where your ‘HC streak’ is displayed. The number of consecutive days membership you have maintained determines this streak. The longer it is, the bigger the payout on HC payday! Note that the streak is retroactive and applies to existing unbroken HC memberships.

How does the HC payday work?

HC payday is every month on the 15th. As well as an amount of credits being paid determined by your HC streak, you get 10% of your Catalogue purchases back in your purse as credits too. Note that these Catalogue purchases do not include credit furni, HC or BC memberships or Marketplace purchases.

If you’re a HC member and you want to see how many credits you are due to receive on the next payday, click on the HC icon in your purse to open the HC Centre.
    Last edited by Samantha; 30-03-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

shocking... its like they want people not to be hc? maybe for adverts idk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Thats ridiculous. Who is actually gonna buy it now?
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

oh no I can definitely no longer afford HC

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

Time to perfect my non hc look... Lol jokes, I have 6 years worth of hc in gifts.
    this is ridiculous though tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

That's it for me, I won't be purchasing anymore HC once it expires.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Good job I've still got 12 months left, won't be buying anymore. I'm sure my HC streak is like 8 years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kittysoft

As someone who's never had HC, I'm looking forward to welcoming all our new norm friends, and hopefully an end to discrimination based on HC status...

... who am I kidding, those who pay for diamonds will continue to think they're better than the rest of us just because they pay Habbo's bills.
    Boycotting all fansites since 13-04-2013.

Tokens

Even if they don't include diamonds 50c a month for HC is too much of a price increase.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

So I can no longer use the credits I have to buy HC, I have to buy even more credits to get "diamonds" and then pay for HC? Well, that's nice :rolleyes:

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast