HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Van Gaal Out?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kinaper

Latest Awards:

Default Van Gaal Out?

Ferguson lost plenty of times, but rarely did his side fold in the manner this modern version do. The defeats are so extensive it is impossible to ignore a major underlying problem exists.

Liverpool, West Brom, Midtjylland, Sunderland, Southampton, Stoke, Norwich, Bournemouth, Wolfsburg, Arsenal, PSV Eindhoven and Swansea have all out-muscled or out-manouvered United this season.

United have gone out of Europe early, not once but twice, lost on penalties to Middlesbrough in the Capital One Cup, and are on the periphery of the race for Champions League qualification. Another season without continental competition beckons.
    Clearly Ed Woodward, United's chief executive, is loath to sack Van Gaal. Out of loyalty but also reluctance to concede his choice to hire the Dutchman has not worked. But this comprehensive reverse in north London – a second in the campaign after embarrassment at Arsenal – may prove a tipping point.

Woodward took a picture of the scoreboard when United lost 2-0 to Olympiacos in February 2014, a memento of reaching rock bottom. But a snapshot from White Hart Lane would show it has undeniably got worse. There is little evidence to suggest a brighter future with Van Gaal at the helm.

He has been given £300million in transfer spending but the process, to use his terminology, looks more clouded than ever. How can so much money be spent, yet a squad look so threadbare?

So what is your opinion? OUT or IN
    #NoHomo

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

I think out. I watched United's performance against Spurs last night and it really was a metaphor for Van Gaal's season. I mean for goodness sake, by all means try Young out as a centre forward on a game where you're not fighting for a champion's league slot, but he did and it was awful. Young, obviously not being used to the position, ran round like a headless chicken for most of the game. Granted, he was determined to get the ball but he lacked experience and confidence in the position so basically eradicated any offensive chances. They were poor from the back and didn't counteract Spur's movements, which I think is due to poor management. As a result, they got blasted 3-0 in quick succession and Spurs deserved every one of them. I don't think he'll last and hopefully he doesn't. I really miss the good old days - Giggs, Scholes, Van Nistelrooy, Rooney (when he was good). I'm not saying we can magic them out of the air, but maybe a manager that has the same style and mindset as Ferguson.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't understand the fixation people have with blaming the managers, if you're a professional footballer you can play football no matter who's talking to you in the dressing room. Yes tactics come into it and there are some managers who do excel in that department but let's not pretend that the players at Man U haven't been shit for the most part too. If Fergie came back right now Memphis and Blind would still be Memphis and Blind
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

I honestly think he wont leave, if he does leave, I'd prefer Simeone over Mourinho by far.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

someboyrafa is offline Help Desk Senior Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    Soosan

Latest Awards:

give it djemba djemba til end of season

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If you can't trust Djemba Djemba to make Man U a winning team again then who can you trust
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Emenalo?