HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Default Mahrez Awarded PFA Player of the Year

Yesterday Leicester City player Riyad Mahrez was awarded PFA Player of the Year in the English Premier League, it was always going to be close between him, Kane and Vardy.

Article: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36124713

Quote Originally Posted by BBC Sport

Leicester City forward Riyad Mahrez has won the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year award.

Mahrez has scored 17 goals and made 11 assists in 34 league games to take Leicester to the cusp of the title.

The award was voted for by the Algeria international's fellow professionals.

Mahrez, 25, held off competition from Tottenham forward Harry Kane, Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil, West Ham United midfielder Dimitri Payet and fellow Leicester men Jamie Vardy and N'Golo Kante to win the award.

"Without my team-mates I wouldn't get this award," Mahrez, who joined Leicester from French second-tier side Le Havre in January 2014, said.

"And for my manager and the staff - without them I wouldn't receive this award and I wouldn't score. It's the team spirit, and I want to dedicate it to them.

"It's extra special because if the players vote for me it's because they've seen I've been great this year so I'm happy."

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Absolutely no surprise to me, the only person who's come close to being as good as him is Payet tbh. Hope he stays with them, gonna be a lot of offers trying to get him away
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Absolutely no surprise to me, the only person who's come close to being as good as him is Payet tbh. Hope he stays with them, gonna be a lot of offers trying to get him away
    I think the summer break this year is going to be interesting for those kind of moves, with the poor performances from other top teams this year I think there is going to be some big moves. Though the Euros may get in the way of some deals.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Well deserved.