Habbo quizzes
Do you know everything about furni? Habbo history? Or just want to know what kind of Habbo you are? Check out our Habbo quizzes!
Rare values
Trading is back! Find out what your furni's worth or browse for your next rare purchase, courtesy of our fabulous value reporting team!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    82
    Tokens
    840

    Latest Awards:

    Default My Fishing Blog!

    Hello anyone out there that like fishing aka course fishing for carp, tench, bream etc. Then please can you give my fishing page a like https://www.facebook.com/gbfisherman/ started it up and could do with all the help I can get to boost the page and audience!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    82
    Tokens
    840

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    @helpdeskstaff;

  3. #3
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    HxF Resident Polemicist



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Andalusia, Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    27,218
    Tokens
    6,980
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would love to know how to fish. The idea of catching, killing and preparing my own food I love.

    Do you use your fishing skills as purely a hobby or for food too? I've tried fishing in past but no luck, only thing I can catch is tadpoles.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    111
    Tokens
    1,198

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    oh my ! I love course fishing have done it for over 8 years now fishing nationally in weekly competitions it's such a good pass time !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,747
    Tokens
    43,777
    Habbo
    mdport.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    wow you fish near Brampton and Huntingdon. I used to live there before I moved to Australia.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,395
    Tokens
    10,730
    Habbo
    Empired

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    wow you fish near Brampton and Huntingdon. I used to live there before I moved to Australia.
    Huntingdon is only about 30 mins from me by car

    Honestly fish really freak me out but I do like the idea of having a peaceful fish by a lake. When I make my sims do it (lol ) they're always so happy.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    82
    Tokens
    840

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT8...4oERIULGNop50Q Check out my YouTube Channel too ill be posting my first fishing video in the next 2 months so keep your eyes peeled Fishing is very relaxing

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Huntingdon is only about 30 mins from me by car

    Honestly fish really freak me out but I do like the idea of having a peaceful fish by a lake. When I make my sims do it (lol ) they're always so happy.
    Fish are very harmless and need handling with care I find it nice that I treat them with respect and return them well, I take photos with them and show them to all my mates, its a mission is fishing targeting certain species and achieving a certain weight, trying to beat your personal bests, even when you don't catch its a mission to make sure you do next time. Huntingdon is only 30 mins from you small world

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    wow you fish near Brampton and Huntingdon. I used to live there before I moved to Australia.
    Small world haha

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic... View Post
    oh my ! I love course fishing have done it for over 8 years now fishing nationally in weekly competitions it's such a good pass time !
    Well start up again you have those Personal bests to beat

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I would love to know how to fish. The idea of catching, killing and preparing my own food I love.

    Do you use your fishing skills as purely a hobby or for food too? I've tried fishing in past but no luck, only thing I can catch is tadpoles.
    Purely a hobby my friend but would be cool to catch and prepare your own food
    Last edited by Grayham; 10-05-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •