HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    There's a difference between people who just got one though and the people who massively cheated the system by buying loads on different accounts and trading/exchanging them all straight away though surely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess all the staff think everyone should be penalized the same... kind of absurd though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I guess all the staff think everyone should be penalized the same... kind of absurd though.
    I think the truth is more like they can't track things like that in so much detail.

The thing is cos not everyone has diamonds it must be hard to reduce some accounts - but why they've triple charged some people is completely beyond me

Some guy on Twitter apparently lost 2500c....

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I think the truth is more like they can't track things like that in so much detail.

The thing is cos not everyone has diamonds it must be hard to reduce some accounts - but why they've triple charged some people is completely beyond me

Some guy on Twitter apparently lost 2500c....
    I don't see how it would be challenging to decipher things that were purchased a week ago vs. today... or whenever the glitch had started...

I guess it would be based upon the kind of platform they use to code all the furni and the way it flags their system every time something is purchased. Maybe I just can't comprehend their way in their system... Would they not have a transaction history that records all things purchased in the store... Am I just over thinking or?

That's a crazy amount to lose!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't see how it would be challenging to decipher things that were purchased a week ago vs. today... or whenever the glitch had started...

I guess it would be based upon the kind of platform they use to code all the furni and the way it flags their system every time something is purchased. Maybe I just can't comprehend their way in their system... Would they not have a transaction history that records all things purchased in the store... Am I just over thinking or?

That's a crazy amount to lose!
    They MUST have a transaction log, and I'm sure I've seen before someone say they can track how a single piece of furni has been traded between players as well, it'd be a big job but yeah...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

They MUST have a transaction log, and I'm sure I've seen before someone say they can track how a single piece of furni has been traded between players as well, it'd be a big job but yeah...
    Yeah. It's crazy the riot that's going down on twitter.
    This is something I laughed at IRL:

Some people are hilarious.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

There are detailed transaction logs for all accounts, that's how they can track purchases in order to do the HC monthly rewards thing. The problem with handing out punishments is that while some people might have kept the rings or credits, others will have redeemed and immediately spent them then transferred it to their other accounts and will then come out thousands and thousands ahead on their main user with the very minor inconvenience of having clone accounts that have minus amounts of credits.

I say ban everyone and let me be the only person in the entire hotel with a legit emerald ring
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    There are detailed transaction logs for all accounts, that's how they can track purchases in order to do the HC monthly rewards thing. The problem with handing out punishments is that while some people might have kept the rings or credits, others will have redeemed and immediately spent them then transferred it to their other accounts and will then come out thousands and thousands ahead on their main user with the very minor inconvenience of having clone accounts that have minus amounts of credits.

I say ban everyone and let me be the only person in the entire hotel with a legit emerald ring
    hmm, but Laura just said that they might have logs of trading for furni as well so they're able to track where and when an emerald ring was traded...
    Can't they trace those who have been traded to & from clones and then deal with those individuals separately.
    Obviously it's not just a snap of a fingers but instead of just marking everyone as guilty and causing havoc should they not have investigated and then taken action?
    Last edited by Brad; 07-06-2016 at 03:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

hmm, but Laura just said that they might have logs of trading for furni as well so they're able to track where and when an emerald ring was traded...

Can't they trace those who have been traded to & from clones and then deal with those individuals separately.
    Obviously it's not just a snap of a fingers but instead of just marking everyone as guilty and causing havoc should they not have investigated and then taken action?
    I don't know whether they can definitely track but it will be hundreds and hundreds of accounts, a huge undertaking really - so it's easier to do the easy way!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I don't know whether they can definitely track but it will be hundreds and hundreds of accounts, a huge undertaking really - so it's easier to do the easy way!
    Yeah, I re-read what you wrote.. lol
    Well, I am still looking around twitter and such to see the disruption and such on there.

Hopefully this will be resolved or there might be a riot...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I re-read what you wrote.. lol
    Well, I am still looking around twitter and such to see the disruption and such on there.

Hopefully this will be resolved or there might be a riot...
    Same! I am liking reading Twitter.

I do find all the people saying that they should get ALL their credits refunded are a bit silly IMO, they have a 100c piece of furni that they can't really expect to get for free because a company had a glitch...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast