HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Default American Horror Story - Season 6

Still no theme revealed and the show starts on the 14th September

Some teasers have been released though

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Ahh I can't wait! Has there been any confirmed cast yet? I'd love for Jessica Lange to come back

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jurv View Post
    Ahh I can't wait! Has there been any confirmed cast yet? I'd love for Jessica Lange to come back
    she's stated she's done with the show now, she loved her four years though but doesn't want to go back. i think ryan tries to still convince her though, but who knows??

as for cast, so far i see that lady gaga, finn wittrock, cheyenne jackson, kathy bates, angela bassett, denis o'hare, evan peters, wes bentley, matt bomer are coming back! leslie jordan who played the witch quentin on the council in season two is returning as well. can't find anything about sarah paulson but i hope she does, i'll be so sad if she doesn't!

also a theme has been rumoured but nobody knows for sure, i'll put it all in spoilers!! also a death is possibly spoiled below too:

source and read more @: http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/07/ame...ason-6-vr.html

but cool that mentions sarah paulson as well whereas i can't find anything else about her joining s6

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    she's stated she's done with the show now, she loved her four years though but doesn't want to go back. i think ryan tries to still convince her though, but who knows??

as for cast, so far i see that lady gaga, finn wittrock, cheyenne jackson, kathy bates, angela bassett, denis o'hare, evan peters, wes bentley, matt bomer are coming back! leslie jordan who played the witch quentin on the council in season two is returning as well. can't find anything about sarah paulson but i hope she does, i'll be so sad if she doesn't!

also a theme has been rumoured but nobody knows for sure, i'll put it all in spoilers!! also a death is possibly spoiled below too:

source and read more @: http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/07/ame...ason-6-vr.html

but cool that mentions sarah paulson as well whereas i can't find anything else about her joining s6
    Uh really? I thought I read somewhere that she would be willing to go back shame!

I'm really happy that Gaga and Bomer are back. Kathy and Evan are two of my faves alongside Sarah Paulson so hopefully she'll be back too. There have been quite a few things on my Facebook saying that the next season was going to be an orphanage but the pictures looked fake tbh so I never really paid attention to the posts

The theme in the spoiler sounds interesting! I think with the setting it could be a unique take on a horror film cliche

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jurv View Post
    Uh really? I thought I read somewhere that she would be willing to go back shame!

I'm really happy that Gaga and Bomer are back. Kathy and Evan are two of my faves alongside Sarah Paulson so hopefully she'll be back too. There have been quite a few things on my Facebook saying that the next season was going to be an orphanage but the pictures looked fake tbh so I never really paid attention to the posts

The theme in the spoiler sounds interesting! I think with the setting it could be a unique take on a horror film cliche
    ya i seen about orphanage too but i don't think it's true, i agree. something like 'forest' means they are more free to create their own world / lore and bring it to life but still it's just discussion. the trailers aren't anything to do with forests either

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

Caught up to episode 3.