HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Default Favourite airlines

What is your most favourite airline any why?

I'd say Jetstar or Tigerair because they are generally cheap. Flying international, I don't have a favourite there.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

ryanair because it's cheap

Tokens
    Habbo
    RuthlessSlayer-

I love Emirates. Their service is just amazing. However if its a short flight then yes, I'd also go with RyanAir.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Id say Thompson because they were so good at finding a replacement when our aircraft was in the wrong place because it couldn't land at leeds because of fog but also cos they also had little screens along the top of the plane on their short flights that kept changing from showing where we was on a map to saying how high we was.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

emirates for long, jet2 for short

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

American Airlines.

Oh come on, take a joke. I prefer southwest. Awesome service.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

I can not STAND Thomson because they always seem to land really fast and it hurts my ears.

Favourite I've been with is Thomas Cook but realistically we usually go with Ryanair. Never gone wrong.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I've flown with Virgin quite a few times and had no issues with them, but I mostly slept through the flight so I wouldn't have needed anything to know if it was bad then. Ryanair was also good when I flew with them, cheap and nice flight so it was pretty good. I'd definitely go with them again.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Virgin Atlantic is my favourite airline out of the ones I've been on
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

love british airways! only ever use them now since our terrible experience with another airline

we mostly go to the same place and have always used BA until a few yrs ago we decided to try a proper albanian airline called belleair and it was horrible! you were all crammed in together, no food (just cold tea), no first class either and because it was albanian all of the instructions were in a different language so once when the airplane had to be evacuated before we took off, they said it in albanian and this man behind us was like oH FOR **** SAKE! and i tried translating it but all i could work out is problem

not the best with my albanian lol x
    then our flight got delayed and delayed for hours and it got cancelled and rescheduled for a few days later which cut our holiday short so now we always go with british airways because they're awesomee and so kind! usually go first class too, deffo worth the extra few hours in the car to go to gatwick instead of stansted

belleair then went bankrupt lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast