HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Littlefinger's days are surely numbered. Bran-Not-Bran slayed him this episode.

CHAOS IS A LADDAHHHH
    Last edited by Neversoft; 05-08-2017 at 11:21 PM.
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Leaked episode full of nothing. Not even sure how they made it fill the timeslot, NOTHING HAPPENED except for Arya somehow beating Brienne because muscle doesn't exist only speed matters in medieval warfare right right
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You mad, boy? Loads happened. The Stark children are back in Winterfell for the first time since Season One, and the Dothraki were finally useful again. Drogon got shot, which will probably save him in the long run if he doesn't have to confront the Night King now, and I can see Bronn dying very soon. The writing definitely isn't as fluent or well-plotted as earlier seasons, though. You can sort of tell one thing is leading to another just so they can get to a certain point — it isn't being developed as organically anymore. I really hated that the attack from Dany happened just after the gold was safely transported to King's Landing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    . I really hated that the attack from Dany happened just after the gold was safely transported to King's Landing.
    That was just so convenient and annoying!

Also seriously none of the main characters died?? Bronn should've been gone!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, Game of Thrones used to be notorious for misleading viewers and killing off its main cast, but the recent seasons haven't really had any of that. I thought Bronn was dead for sure, but the preview for the next episode has Dany telling the survivors to bend the knee. I guess Bronn may live on.

Only three episodes left.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Episode six has leaked and it's glorious, but the writing has gone to shit. Kind of gutted it's moving at a lightning pace now, and some of the story decisions from season five onwards have just been very puzzling, but it doesn't disappoint when it comes to spectacle. Interested in what other people think, but I can't look at discussions because the scripts leaked and people keep throwing around juicy info from the finale next week like it's common knowledge.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

More main character glory, in the fight it was like OH SOMEONE DIED nvm just an extra even though I'm sure it was only the heroes who set off ;||| was expecting Tormund to sacrifice himself to save everyone by smashing the ice with Gendry's hammer á la Dagonet in the 2004 King Arthur film, glad that didn't happen because it would have been an even worse way out of the situation than fibre-optic ravens and lightspeed dragons

Finally gonna start using fire to melt shit are we? Cracking. Oh but as usual "not-Dany" decides not to target the most important area of battle and just fly around in circles instead so that people with powerful ranged weapons can attack her. Top bins tactics love. Also good thing that ice water isn't cold and fur doesn't get heavy when it's wet right
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 22-08-2017 at 12:00 AM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Will someone main just die already??????? What happened to this 'we kill all your favourites every episode' thing??? We got used to loving characters to then watch them die and now it's just extras. I love Tormund but I was ready for him to die cuz it was obvious he would die and then he just didn't??? Come on writers???

Also for some reason I think Jons going to be able to control white walker Viserion. Something about him being half Stark and king of the north and half Targaryen as well just makes me think he will be able to idk.

Either way way someone better die next episode or I'll be annoyed (but not Tormund or Tyrion pls)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think they're saving the character deaths until the ultimate showdown in the final season, though a couple may fall next episode (definitely Yara). After years of strife, it's nice seeing the characters succeed for once, but I just wish the story and their actions made more sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123