HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Do you prefer exercising in air conditioned place or not?

I sweat easily. I prefer air conditioned place like the gym. Even though it's harder to sweat there but I don't think that is the sole determinant whether you're burning calories or not. So yeah, air condition ftw!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I prefer to have the cold blowing onto me, I hate being sweaty. In our gym there is a big air conditioner on top of the treadmills.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I prefer to have air blowing at me as well... Air con room would be ideal I guess, but a fan would suffice.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Hapoy to know that we're all in the same team I wonder if someone else have the other opinion. Maybe more no aircond = more heat = more sweat = more calories burned

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

All of the air conditioning! I don't like to sweat, not even a little, so air please. Fans, air conditioning, all of the above!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I only like air conditioning in the gym etc. I find that they spread germs quite quickly so I am not a fan of them.

Nothing beats normal air that is polluted by cars (if you live in a city).

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Lmao. More air condition lover.

Except Jarkie.

How the heck do you 'find' germs spreading XD

Tokens

Nobody likes the smell of sweat, and I'm not an exception. I have been training at home for a year now, I have a gym in the basement, and of course, I also installed conditioners there.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I prefer air conditioning. Although, most of the time whenever I WOULD workout, it wouldn't be in air conditioning because my workout of choice was Zumba and we had the class in this ballroom that didn't have air conditioning. So, although I'd PREFER it, I never normally workout in the AC.

Tokens

It's totally cool how we all have different preferences when it comes to exercise environments. Personally, I tend to avoid places with AC when working out. I find that it makes me more prone to getting sick afterward, and I enjoy feeling the natural breeze. Plus, sweating is a natural way for our bodies to cool down and detoxify. But hey, to each their own, right? If you do prefer exercising in an air-conditioned place, make sure to maintain your AC system regularly for a safe and efficient experience. If you ever need tips or assistance with your AC, you should check out emergency [link removed] They might have some helpful insights to keep you cool and healthy.
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 20-06-2023 at 06:17 PM. Reason: What an incredibly specific and targeted sales bot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast