HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    airbnb has became more businessy now, i try avoid 'homey' houses, but I'm not trying to stay at more hotels.
    did you buy a place in Valencia in the end?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Ridiculously long/hot showers or baths without having to worry about the water or gas bills 100%!! And having a bar/restaurant within 5 minutes (or even brought up to your room if you pay for room service!

I usually only ever stay in a hotel room with my sister though which isn't the best so generally I'd say currently i don't really like hotels

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    did you buy a place in Valencia in the end?
    No prices have rose, I wanted to buy a flat complex (in a super old rustic area), but it's nearly doubled in price. It needed work, but I had some plans on how to move it forward. But I don't have 750k+ to buy it, let alone to fix it up, we're renting right now, but I kind of want to go somewhere else, maybe Canary Islands but I've barely had time to look, I've just took on some huge products.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    No prices have rose, I wanted to buy a flat complex (in a super old rustic area), but it's nearly doubled in price. It needed work, but I had some plans on how to move it forward. But I don't have 750k+ to buy it, let alone to fix it up, we're renting right now, but I kind of want to go somewhere else, maybe Canary Islands but I've barely had time to look, I've just took on some huge products.
    ah okay, perfect I wouldn't mind a holiday to Canaries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123