HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple iPhones

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Apple iPhones

Apple iPhones... There is rumor out there that Apple has not done so greatly lately with their new phones (probably due to the terrible battery life and overpriced phones!).

Are you an Apple iPhone user, do you still like them? Do you think the newer phones are worth it?

Let me know your thoughts

Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I absolutely love Apple products. I currently have an iPhone amongst other apple products.

I've heard a lot about and watched what's been going on with Apple recently and I'm worried about the future of Apple. I don't like that the prices of their phones have gone up every year when sometimes there isn't much that's changed. I've enjoyed the features that have been added year to year but it's still probably not worth what I've paid for the phone(s).

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Not a fan. They try forcing you to use only Apple products by being incompatible with everything, they're physically weak (pretty much DESIGNED to break), they're not customisable unless you break the warranty, and functionally it's the same as a £100 phone from China
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Apple iPhones... There is rumor out there that Apple has not done so greatly lately with their new phones (probably due to the terrible battery life and overpriced phones!).

Are you an Apple iPhone user, do you still like them? Do you think the newer phones are worth it?

Let me know your thoughts
    I have been a fan boy for Apple, currently on a MCBP now. However I have decided not to upgrade my iPhone this year, for the silly pricing that they're charging for them.
    I moved over to an Android phone. Can't be happier.
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    AnnaGup

Default Apple iPhones

Also begs to think about this: What happens when apple is forced to break it and hackers from other countries jump in on it?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Inked

Latest Awards:

I personally like apple however I can see why a lot of people do not. Apple products are definitely over priced and the fact you can usually only use apple products with apple products can be a little annoying. For example how they got rid of the headphone jack, or how the charger is different then any other phone, having to use itunes or if you need to repair something in your mac desktop or laptop you have to replace with apple parts.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am a apple user and I do like them but it seems everytime they release something new that put it at a high price. I think the older version of their phones etc are cheaper.
    Former Habboxlive DJ and Mentor DJ

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Hate apple - such a poop brand.

Samsung all the way!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

had samsung my whole life and my first iphone was the xr and still have it after 2 years the longest phone i had

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

I've been with Apple for years... iPhone SE, to a iPhone 6 to now a iPhone XR.

I've been on android phones in the past but they don't suit me and I can't get used to them.

iPhone XR now, I've also bought AirPods and I'm planning on buying an Apple Watch, to me, Apple is like any other company, has their ups and downs but they always bounce back.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast