HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    i18n

Latest Awards:

Default What do you listen to for each mood you feel?

Hi there!

I'm curious about what you listen when you're doing different things!

I'll drop an example of my music taste below:

• Angry - Hamilton Mixtape (specifically songs such as Congratulation - Dessa)
    • Focused - Mozart's Requiem (sadly unfinished), but an amazing listen - particularly 6. Lacrimosa. I prefer it performed by the London Symphony Orchestra.
    • Happy - Current pop, really.
    • Working out - Spotify have a banging Pump It workout playlist.

I'll add more as/when it comes to mind, but let me know your tastes! Always up for listening to new things. With an Apple HomePod and Amazon Echo Dot (1st Gen), I'm never more than a sentence away from a new song.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I listen to the same thing regardless of my mood, always grime/rap kind of music.
    Last edited by scottish; 06-03-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

When I'm SUPER SUPER focused I like to listen to instrumental music. Film scores (Pirates and Inception are the BEST), modern things - God is an Astronaut is my current fav - then I also really love classical music. Mendelssohn, Holst's planets are what I usually go for then sometimes I'll put on like an LSO album or Classic FM.

When I'm really sad I do the cheesy thing of listening to sad music. Spotify's "moods" are the best

When I'm really angry I prefer a bit darker music, MCR, VersaEmerge, old Panic/FOB stuff.

When I'm in a normal average mood my playlists atm are very much musicals and the new Mumford album. I get a bit obsessed with 1/2 albums at a time!

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

hmmmmmmm difficult one to place really, i'm all over place with music

depressed - can't listen to anything

angry - can't listen to anything

euphoric - any song i'm reallyyyy into atm or that like builds up well. Florence + the Machine

relaxed - foals, bombay bicycle club etc

happy/drinking - old style tunes like clubbed to death etc

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I have a few playlists for different times of the day. Usually in the morning, when I'm on my way into work, I play music that have fast beats and good jams. These include; Dua lupa, Backstreet boys, etc.
    When I'm going home, I am always listening to music with a soother tone, I am addicted to Paramore's music right now.