HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: contraception

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Do you still get a period on the patch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah I've just realised! It does say you might not bleed, but I wouldn't take that as Gospel, I've had a period every month since I started on it so it probably won't be suitable for you. I know you can delay it, but you can only delay it so it's every 6 weeks as far as I know.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Oh yeah I've just realised! It does say you might not bleed, but I wouldn't take that as Gospel, I've had a period every month since I started on it so it probably won't be suitable for you. I know you can delay it, but you can only delay it so it's every 6 weeks as far as I know.
    Yeah I haven’t had a full proper period in almost a decade and I don’t plan to now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

gj guys ginas thread was not posted in vain!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Nicole; Have you read this thread?
    I hate "periods" so my doctor just put me on them so I dont have them so often, if i forget to take the tablet im in trouble lol..
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucyecc View Post
    @Nicole; Have you read this thread?
    I hate "periods" so my doctor just put me on them so I dont have them so often, if i forget to take the tablet im in trouble lol..
    if you can look st other options means you don’t have to remember it’s sooo easy!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I started on them a few weeks ago, I have to remember to take them or im going to be on when it is inconvenient, I think I went on them because I used to get stomach cramps all the time.
    I used to have the injection every 3 months so I didn't have one, those made my hormones go crazy so I used to eat more and it made me bloat. Now if i stick to the tablets im fine.
    They have dates on for a reason.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Gina (GINA) took her time to type out this thread and no one replies

What has hxf become?

I wish I could help sorry
    omg thank u stephen ! revolution

thank you everyone for the replies x @samanfa; yeah tried the patch once and was done with it
    at the moment ive just been taking the pill because had complications with the coil so still trying to figure it out lol
    being on the pill was fine until i had a kidney infection and got told by different doctors said my antibiotics might affect the pill and others said it wouldnt but no one would tell me how itd affect the pill if it did so just ended up listening to the ones who said it wouldnt affect it
    so hopefully im not pregnant lmfao x will update u in 3 weeks

but gonna use up the rest of my pack of pills and then try decide what im gonna do. im really lucky i havent actually had any bad side effects from the pill this time round and havent been bleeding through or anything but just constantly feel like im gonna get pregnant on it lol so much paranoia

@lawrawrrr; you said youre on injection, have you considered the one you self inject or you gonna just stick to leaving it to the doctor?
    Like Stephen Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    i'll pray for you
    Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    omg thank u stephen ! revolution

thank you everyone for the replies x @samanfa; yeah tried the patch once and was done with it
    at the moment ive just been taking the pill because had complications with the coil so still trying to figure it out lol
    being on the pill was fine until i had a kidney infection and got told by different doctors said my antibiotics might affect the pill and others said it wouldnt but no one would tell me how itd affect the pill if it did so just ended up listening to the ones who said it wouldnt affect it

but gonna use up the rest of my pack of pills and then try decide what im gonna do. im really lucky i havent actually had any bad side effects from the pill this time round and havent been bleeding through or anything but just constantly feel like im gonna get pregnant on it lol so much paranoia

@lawrawrrr; you said youre on injection, have you considered the one you self inject or you gonna just stick to leaving it to the doctor?
    I considered it but I’m scared enough of needles as it is let alone doing it to myself

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I go to a clinic thing which is easier and quicker than docs toooooo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast