HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did you get your kitties?

Quote Originally Posted by BreakfastBacon View Post
    my cat is very cheap, i buy some tins of cat food and maybe like a decent sized box of cat biscuits every 3/4 weeks and thats enough to keep him going since he spends his day outside hunting and then might show up in the evening sometimes
    My family had only indoor cats because my parents love only purebred cats and thus those should be well-groomed and looked after. But personally I like any cats, purebred or mixed, whatever, though every time I want to take a kitty from streets it's 100% that it will be infested by fleas and gnats. So it's better to have a solution BEFORE you bring the poor cat to your home otherwise your home would get infested too. And that's will cost you a lot of money and time to get rid of it, I know what I'm talking about
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 11-02-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love cats, we had one when we were children and the financial side was down to my parents. I don't think she cost too much, but she was an outdoor cat so she probably just found other places to eat too. If I was to get another cat nowadays, I would definitely consider a more indoor cat for the same reasons as you put.

My uncle has a cat as well, I think he's more expensive due to vet bills and the breed he is. He just eats normal cat food though, not a massively expensive brand, so I don't think he costs much in that sense.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Love cats- used to have one a few years ago. Missing her so much maybe that's why I haven't got another one since her loss as it touched me! Would like to get another one when I'm ready for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12