I like Asian Dramas over my Latino Dramas. The reason is to having a character who isn't starting drama ever 3 minutes and being over dramatic. My Favorite Drama is Called Hana Yori Dango [Japanese Version] and Boys Over Flowers [Korean]. The series genre is romantic. I have watched every adaption of the story which comes from an old Manga Hana Yori Dango. Recently Netflix showed the latest adaption Meteor Garden which I'm a fan of the modern twist, but it's to different from the real plot. Every adaption has a twist to the original plot. The anime version is close to the actual Manga.

I will not provide spoilers, but I will talk about why I enjoy the story. The main character is an independent female who is pressured by her family to be someone she isn't. Her personality is what I strive to achieve and I hope to accomplish during my 20's. The story isn't focused on being mega rich and not connecting to the character. There is a variety of characters which is a positive as the Latino Dramas I see show mostly the same box individual.

If you don't want to see the drama, I recommend the Manga. You get to see the true feeling of what the graphic novel artist wanted for the series.