HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

I feel once you have lost someone's trust or they have lost yours you can build it back up but it does take time. I even know people who have been cheated on but worked it out with their partner, So I feel its down to the two partners themselves as an individual whether or not to work through there issues and see if they can rebuild the relationship back up. Also I do agree with Laura like who can say that they trust someone 100% its like rolling a dice like 1 in 6 chance. You can trust someone but I would never trust 100% as people change and so do situations your put into.
    Last edited by cameron446:; 01-03-2020 at 05:28 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    I feel once you have lost someone's trust or they have lost yours you can build it back up but it does take time. I even know people who have been cheated on but worked it out with their partner, So I feel its down to the two partners themselves as an individual whether or not to work through there issues and see if they can rebuild the relationship back up. Also I do agree with Laura like who can say that they trust someone 100% its like rolling a dice like 1 in 6 chance. You can trust someone but I would never trust 100% as people change and so do situations your put into.
    I disagree - I personally feel like I could never trust someone ever again if I got cheated on. I have been cheated and lied too before by an ex partner and my so called "best mate" so this is probably why I will have a bias view towards your first paragraph. With trust, you cannot have a relationship with trust it is one of the fundamentals biases of a relationship with things such as communication and loyalty. It is evident, if you have had bad experiences in this relatable topic you're going to have a negative view towards.

Remember everyone - you have till 7th of March to reply and engage! Triz (Sectional) and I have some fabulous prizes to give out - get replying (especially if you haven't replied yet) for a chance - and don't be scared to reply either

Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

@Sectional; @scottish; @lawrawrrr; @FlyingJesus; @Samantha; @Empired; @buttons; @-:Undertaker:-; @cameron446:;

You have all posted some fantastic responses to this debate - Just tagging for a reminder to see if you wish to provide any further replies to this debate - you have till the 7th of March to get them replies in

Additionally, if you are reading this and haven't said your piece yet - then get posting, you could be in a chance to win some prizes
    Last edited by Jarkie; 05-03-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    Like Jamie, I also disagree, but that may be because I too have been cheated on, I tried to make it work for about 4 or 5 months after the incident, but ultimately the constant worrying that she'd do it again and always wanting to know where she is and who she was with is not something I could put myself through... And after 4 or 5 months of that it certainly puts a toll on your mental state as well as your relationship, I realised that it just wasn't going to work, and I don't believe you can fully regain trust when it was lost in a way such as cheating.. there will always be a sliver of doubt in the back of your mind and it'll eat away at you until you reach breaking point.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123