HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Default Are you organised?

I've had today and yesterday off work and have been super productive. Wrote myself a little to-do list:

Email Cheryl (done)
    Week 5 Part 5 of uni work (done)
    Clean room (done)
    Clean bathroom (done)
    AfC work
    Pay for netball (done)
    Consent form for netball (done)
    Q3 of TMA01 (done)
    Q4 of TMA01

So it's going really well. Tbh this may be a thread solely for me to brag about how on top of things I'm feeling. But I'm generally not this organised, I just go through patches where I can really burn through all my work. I also find that if I only have one thing to do then I'll take forever procrastinating and putting it off til I have to do it at the last second, whereas if I've got loads to do in a set time frame then I'll write it all out and get it done nice n speedy.

So are you organised, disorganised or somewhere in between?

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

I am very organised - but not particularly neat or tidy.

I am literally one of my friends calendar. We used to meet every Tuesday morning at 930am but I still had to reminder her. After months of it I gave her the benefit of the doubt and didn't remind her and ..... she didn't turn up. She would be like "see you guys tomorrow" and I'd have to be like "uh no you have an appointment" .....

I'm organised and I pay lots of attention to detail. It's one of my strengths. In work at least, my home life is a bit more of a mess.

Also same, when I have one thing to do I do it last minute but when I have lots I do a little bit of this, a little bit of that, until it's all eventually complete.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yes, extremely.

I work to strict deadlines and I'm responsible for a team of people, so kind of have to be.

I've always been an extreme planner too though

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I am when I need to be, but since leaving a management job 2 years ago, I've kind of resorted to winging everything these days... I've turned into one of those 'last minute' people and to be honest; I love it. It's working really well for me, but I don't know if that's just because I'm lucky or that 6 years in management, managing 30 odd people has helped me be organised so much that I can now do it without thinking much lol

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    I am when I need to be, but since leaving a management job 2 years ago, I've kind of resorted to winging everything these days... I've turned into one of those 'last minute' people and to be honest; I love it. It's working really well for me, but I don't know if that's just because I'm lucky or that 6 years in management, managing 30 odd people has helped me be organised so much that I can now do it without thinking much lol
    same like
    i used to be a super organiser because of anxiety and still am to an extent
    but being able to wing things and be flexible if things you've planned don't go well is a good thing too
    gotta have that balance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    same like
    i used to be a super organiser because of anxiety and still am to an extent
    but being able to wing things and be flexible if things you've planned don't go well is a good thing too
    gotta have that balance

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm super organised at work as I have continuous deadlines and SLAs to meet, but more of a procrastinator at home. When I do housework etc I am really efficient and do a good job in good time but I just spend far too much of my free time browsing my phone first.

If I feel anxious I clean lots.. urghhh but one area I am NOT organised with is clothes!! Takes me ages to hang anything up after drying, and I have a ridiculous amount to sort through for charity.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm super organised at work as I have continuous deadlines and SLAs to meet, but more of a procrastinator at home. When I do housework etc I am really efficient and do a good job in good time but I just spend far too much of my free time browsing my phone first.

If I feel anxious I clean lots.. urghhh but one area I am NOT organised with is clothes!! Takes me ages to hang anything up after drying, and I have a ridiculous amount to sort through for charity.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I'm organised but also untidy. At work I'm very organised and love sorting things like signage and product and also always finish everything in time. At home I procrastinate though and like while everything has a place it should be, it takes me a while to actually put things away.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekelektra View Post
    I'm organised but also untidy. At work I'm very organised and love sorting things like signage and product and also always finish everything in time. At home I procrastinate though and like while everything has a place it should be, it takes me a while to actually put things away.
    I can relate. It's no fun organising when you're not getting paid for it lol. Same applies for cleaning or any other chore

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yeah I think I'm really organised. Even my 'mess' is pretty organised!

When it comes to work or things to do I have a really good memory so I'm really good at keeping mental to-do lists. I have a couple written down to do lists as well for work & hx things, just in case I do forget! Like @buttons; said though I think a lot of the organisation is driven by anxiety, I don't like forgetting things as I worry I'm letting people down etc, not fun!!

I'm a fairly tidy person in general but there's a few things I'm bad with - clothes I'm super bad at putting away and I try on things and just throw them down. Post and paper as well, I will print things or open letters and leave them. But all of that is in like organised piles? So I know I have one to-do list pile. one pile of paper to file away, in my bedroom it's one clean clothes pile, one "this could be worn again" pile, and dirty clothes are chucked NEAR the bin if not in them.

My wardrobe & drawers are really organised though, all in types of clothing and since I konmari-d my drawers I've found it soooooooooooo much easier to keep it tidy and easy to see what I've got to wear!

Long story short yes, sometimes organised chaos, but yes.

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Not at all really.

I'm fairly laid back. Que sera sera...