HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default Pokemon Sword and Shield

Hey Team! Has anyone got the new Pokemon Sword and Shield? Which one have you got?

There's been a lot of complaints around the internet since it's release but I've been trying to avoid them as I'm really enjoying it so far! I preordered Pokemon Sword and have basically been playing it for most of the weekend.

Slightly annoyed they've joined in with the whole Nintendo Switch Online thing as I've so far managed to avoid having to sign up and pay the monthly/yearly fee but now I guess I'm having to jump on that bandwagon, but I'm glad Wonder Trade is back (renamed as Surprise Trade) as I used to love that on the older-new games!

Not going to give any spoilers for new Pokemon that haven't been widely announced or storyline things but I'm currently 4 gym badges in and I'm so glad they've brought back battling wild Pokemon again, I can't deal with Let's Go Pokemon sigh.

OH also I went with Scorbunny, I almost always go fire for starter Pokemon. What did you pick?
    Last edited by Sloths; 17-11-2019 at 06:38 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't bothered unfortunately! I know a lot of people have been waiting ages for it, but I sort of stopped playing pokemon around X and Y (I do have the new ruby/sapphire one, but I never played it). I still play Pokémon Go and I find that better for me to play. Excited to get the new Pokémon in the app though at some point.