HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Grimes

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

Default Grimes

Claire Boucher, also known professionally as Grimes, is a Canadian musician, producer, and artist. She is known for her somewhat "grungy" look, and her very synth-pop type of music. I remember listening to one of her earlier songs, Vanessa, back in 2012 during a weird time in my life. Now whenever I hear that song, it brings back some very bitter-sweet memories. But that is the glory of music.

Over the years her style in both fashion and music have changed, but I continue to greatly enjoy her music. When it comes to Grimes, you will either love it or hate it. Below is some of my favourite work of hers.

REALiTi:

Flesh Without Blood:

Vanessa:

Crystal Ball:

Belly of the Beat:

Butterfly:

FUN FACT: She briefly dated space tech entrepreneur Elon Musk in 2018, and at one point considered changing her stage name to "c", which represents the speed of light constant used in astrophysics. Very geeky stuff right there, and I loved it lol
    Last edited by Googlemere; 27-11-2019 at 09:50 AM.