HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you still play as much?

Do you still play Habbo as much as you did when you first started? What are the reasons if you don't and if you don't do you ever think you'll get back to playing it as much?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Not even a little bit.

I login once a week for a few minutes before logging off until the following week. Purely out of habit these days.

I think I just grew out of it, it started as a game and then quickly developed into chatting to online friends I had made whilst still having somewhat of a gaming experience...

But then there were other aspects of Habbo I enjoyed as a kid. Which was trying to get rich as possible and the good old days of scripting and the pure art form of trashing someone's room by using z shelfs... Not exactly the same anymore.

Doubt I'll ever play it the same, if I was as rich as I am now back then. Then I would have had a whale of a time.. probably would have skipped school a few times just to play it all day, but I think I'm just too old for it now, I recently got back into it somewhat about a year ago, hence me here on Habbox right now, but that was purely due to communication rather than the game itself... My 70+ Throne wealth has been sitting gathering dust since about 2011... Whereas now I get that communication from you guys via this forum and discord, so going on Habbo serves no purpose for me really...

I'll let you know if that changes lol
    Last edited by Triz; 05-02-2020 at 09:18 PM.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm the same a lot of the time. I would play more if the app actually let me put stuff in the Market Place though! I buy a HC gift box every once in a while to keep my subscription going so I can get monthly credits and keep my friend list from filling up completely.

If there's an advent calendar or the summer calendar I usually log on for a few days then stop. I'm the same, if I was as rich back then I would have loved it, I sort of with I knew about it years before too, but we only got the internet at home in 2007.

I don't think I'll ever play as much either, I used to play it a lot when I was at college because of the name deletion as it was fun getting nice names, and trading has always been on top of my to do list on Habbo.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Maybe that'll change when the new Habbo2020 comes out .. perhaps the app will be a lot better and allow you to do everything, as I'm sure they've designed it with a tablet being at the forefront of their minds, especially since it's probably what most of the younger generation use to access Habbo these days... I for one hate doing anything on a tablet, I use mine to watch Netflix when out and about and that's it... I only go on Habbo on the PC and to be honest I think even if they did revamp the app when the new 2020 version comes out, I doubt I'd use it.

I can see myself coming online every few months for the foreseeable future, but never playing per se... I have Habbox forum and the discord chat for anytime I want to talk to people from Habbo

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I prefer the desktop version of Habbo, but I think a tablet/phone app is just so much easier to quickly pop on! If it improves it would definitely make me a bit more active, especially if I can trade on it. I've been playing a bit more recently and I'm still enjoying it at the moment, it's just a shame that old friends have gone onto other things! Half of my friend list haven't even visited for years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I barely login anymore