HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

Default Gardens of the Enlightened Monkey

So this was a room that I originally built a decade ago (oh god). Over the years I have torn down some parts and expanded others, eventually arriving at this most recent version of the design. My goal was to have it completed in time for the lunar new year celebrations but that goal may or may not have come to fruition, lol. Whoops. Anyway this image in full is quite large, just as a heads up. :p

I also came across these two older versions of the room as well saved among my other habbo screenshots..

an older one:

a newer one:

Last edited by Googlemere; 02-02-2020 at 05:26 PM.
    Like tbl, RuthOnToast Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I definitely prefer the newest version out of the three you've posted. I think the new additions to the newest one tie in really well with the room and they fit in nicely. I like the effect on the Moon Gates too with the light shining through and the trees.
    Like Googlemere Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingPigs!

Latest Awards:

The current version looks great!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Don't let @ExtraKen; see he'll try to steal your amber lamps looks great though very opulent, and adding in the waterfalls is a nice touch
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +