HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question time x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

31. What gender do you prefer? Male

32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? Footwear; don't like cheap guys…

33. Could you love someone you found ugly? No

34. Favorite hair color? Not bothered tbh

35. Favorite eye color? Blue

36. Ideal height? Not shorter than me…

37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Sense of humour

38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Cute?

39. What do you look for--brains or looks? Mixture

40. Could you fall in love online? Wouldn't say love

41. How much of an age cap can you handle? 9ish…

42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? With my name.…

43. Could you forgive a cheater? No

44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? No

45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? I don't want too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

31. What gender do you prefer? Female

32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? Hair/Eyes/Figure

33. Could you love someone you found ugly? No

34. Favorite hair color? Brunette

35. Favorite eye color? Blue

36. Ideal height? 5"6

37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Interesting, outgoing, intelligent

38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Slim, attractive features, brunette

39. What do you look for--brains or looks? Both, intelligence is a big yes for me

40. Could you fall in love online?
    No

41. How much of an age cap can you handle? 5 years

42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? The same way as if it weren't a blind date

43. Could you forgive a cheater? Yes, in time, but I wouldn't be with them

44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? Depends on the nature of the lie

45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? Rhetorical question

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

31. What gender do you prefer? Either. I'm guessing this is a romance q but thought I'd mention that I like having a mix of male/female/nonbinary friends. used to only be friends with girls and I don't think that's such a good thing anymore. Also in terms of romance or whatever, either but sometimes boys annoy me

32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? eye contact - whether or not they make it & if they do, how long for, how often they break it, etc.

33. Could you love someone you found ugly? yes

34. Favorite hair color? Brown but deeper & richer than mine

35. Favorite eye color? Brown

36. Ideal height? I could not care less

37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? funny, dark humour, stubborn but eventually apologises (doesn't have to be immediate, sometimes ppl need time to cool off, yknow?), fairly content in life overall even if not super happy, chatty, sarcastic

38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Dunno, tall, dark and handsome? for girls and boys alike.

39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
    Brains always

40. Could you fall in love online? not now, which is weird because if you'd asked me four+ years ago the answer would have been a resounding yes

41. How much of an age cap can you handle? Not a big one. I'm too young to go much younger than me and I'm not at a mature enough point in my life to go much older than five or six years above me

42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? with my name?? what the **** does this mean

43. Could you forgive a cheater?
    I'd rather not but potentially yes

44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? I don't have enough info about the situation here?? I'm quite a private person and can rly close myself off at times and idk if concealment is the same as lying? some ppl think it is. I don't like to tell anyone whats going on in my life until I'm ready to share - if I get external input too early on then it **** with my head when i'm trying to make my OWN decision.
    Oh sorry I forgot to answer the question ermrmmmrmrmm no? it's probably not as bad as cheating but also I think both could be surmountable depending on circumstance.

45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? well funny story she's currently deciding whether or not she loves me/whether or not I'm worth it and needs space so probably not the right time to turn up with some big sweeping romantic gesture

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

wow there's a lot of straights here I honestly thought habboxforum would be gayer

also I'm **** smashing a lot of you guys' eye colour/hair colour thing as a girl with blue eyes n brown hair..x hmu x (but please don't actually)
    Like tbl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    wow there's a lot of straights here I honestly thought habboxforum would be gayer

also I'm **** smashing a lot of you guys' eye colour/hair colour thing as a girl with blue eyes n brown hair..x hmu x (but please don't actually)
    hey gurl

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    hey gurl
    why is there no dislike post button still, it's 2020

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    why is there no dislike post button still, it's 2020
    how dare you

i expect a custom made cupcake as a form of apology

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

31. What gender do you prefer? male.

32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? haircut/beard.

33. Could you love someone you found ugly? not romantically.

34. Favorite hair color? black.

35. Favorite eye color? brown.

36. Ideal height? 6ft

37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? polite, smart, loyal, caring.

38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? tanned, dark hair, slim but maybe toned.

39. What do you look for--brains or looks? both.

40. Could you fall in love online? no.

41. How much of an age cap can you handle? no idea, 10 years?

42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? no idea.

43. Could you forgive a cheater? dont think so.

44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? nope.

45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? he's straight and even if he wasn't i still wouldn't act on it for religious/moral reasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12