HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Some questions for Habbo community managers (and fellow older fans!)

Hey everyone!
    I can't believe I never knew this website was a thing! I became totally addicted to playing Habbo Hotel back in the very early noughties and now, at 29, I've decided to re-visit it for a retrospective piece I'm putting together about it!

Apologies if this isn't the right place for this, but I'd love to speak to some Habbo community managers about their jobs and also any others, like me, who loved Habbo as pre-teens/teens and then returned to it more recently!

Thank you!
    Amber

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Heyyyyy welcome to Habbox *+*+*+

If you mean people who actually work for Habbo then that's unfortunately not us; we do everything for free as the oldest (and obv best) fansite but if you mean people managing the communities like Habbox then yeah got plenty of folk around for that including myself who I'm sure would be happy to chat about it any time! Also definitely got a lot of people here who have quit and come back... and quit and come back and quit and come back ad infinitum
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Hey welcome!!

I got your PM too, happy to help. Like FlyingJesus said we are the oldest official fansite of Habbo going with many of us being mature players (close to your age, or at it!) So any questions - please fire away

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Hello, welcome to the forum,

Please do ask away, I think the majority of us are around your age, and like yourself, I too joined habbo many years ago and quit for so many years only to find myself back on it as an adult, started back for nostalgic reasons and stayed because of Habbox and the wonderful friendships I've made on here and Habbo.
    Last edited by Triz; 04-03-2020 at 09:17 PM.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Welcome! You can't just visit briefly, you will get sucked back in Habbo does that....! Come visit us at an event!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I do get a bit of an impression habbo struggles to recruit new young people - MMORPGs just aren’t as popular in the world of social media we now live in!

I’ve never really stopped playing per se but deffo got less interested when I was like 18-21 and at uni!

Welcome to habbox too