HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Twilight.Horse

Question Achievement unlocking concerns.

Two of my achievements that has been unlocked made me concerned and unsure, is it a bug or something? I hope I am not alone who has experienced this. :S

I'll start the first achievement I am concerned, it's the "Ice Ice Baby".

Well, I don't know how the achievement triggered, but I was in several rooms, especially in agnecy rooms and game rooms. It happens to me when I was sitting in the chair too long while I am looking around, not doing anything or A****, most of the rooms that I have entered has the wired entrance teleportations to specific seats, sometimes battle banzai teleportations.

When I was reading the habbo wiki of the achievement to find out, and it said "Ice Ice Baby" achievement would trigger the progress when spending time skiing on the ice patches. I did have noticed some ice patches in some rooms while loading after I've been reading the wiki about this achievement, perhaps that's why it's been unlocked, but the ice patches that I noticed was down below and hidden inside of the building blocks, platforms, floors and etc.

It also happened when I was example in the isolation game room when I was moving away from the wired entrance seat.

Screenshot of the unlocking the 4th "Ice Ice Baby" notification https://prnt.sc/rcsi3i

(You can notice the unlocking notification to the upper right of the screenshot, below the Group homeroom menu. Also, I am the habbo with pale skin, in charcoal hair with dark gray clothing (Beanie, scarf, etc.) and white t-shirt, next to the broken mirror and the white square pointer.)
    Yeah, as you could see the screenshot of me unlocking the achievement, just right after I moved away from the wired seat of the entrance teleportation and I was like "What? How?".

Now, to the second achievement. "​Ignore", yes that's the name.

Unfortunately, I did not print any screen of it, I wasn't even thinking about it. I was not even aware it would occur either.
    I don't remember how that happened, but I think it happened when the achievement "Ignore" has been unlocked when I was browsing my talent track, probably when I completed the Dive In! chapter of the Talent track. I don't even remember if I really pressed the ignore button on any habbos before that, I did not even know there was a ignore achievement/button. It could be possibly a bug, I don't know.

Any idea what I should do?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Can't help you with the ignore one (seems like you might have been clicking around and accidentally done it? I know I have before!) but the Ice Ice Baby one is set off by just standing on ice patches, which are used in a lotttttt of rooms as an anti-afk tool - essentially it forces the room to think you're in a game and therefore can't idle out from inactivity, which helps to keep room population up even when people aren't paying attention!

Basicalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy, you have nothing to worry about. A huuuuge amount of achievements get set off (at least at lower levels) just by being in a room doing absolute bugger all
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 07-03-2020 at 01:18 AM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingPigs!

Latest Awards:

The Ignore achievement will unlock even if you put your mouse/cursor over the ignore button on a Habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Twilight.Horse

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Can't help you with the ignore one (seems like you might have been clicking around and accidentally done it? I know I have before!) but the Ice Ice Baby one is set off by just standing on ice patches, which are used in a lotttttt of rooms as an anti-a**** tool - essentially it forces the room to think you're in a game and therefore can't idle out from inactivity, which helps to keep room population up even when people aren't paying attention!

Basicalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy, you have nothing to worry about. A huuuuge amount of achievements get set off (at least at lower levels) just by being in a room doing absolute bugger all
    Well, I appreciate your advice, thanks! I am somewhat relieved, phew.

Quote Originally Posted by PigsFlying View Post
    The Ignore achievement will unlock even if you put your mouse/cursor over the ignore button on a Habbo
    Just like that? Although you have not pressed the ignore button on any habbo?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

No worries! And yeah looks like Habbo want to make most of them as easy as possible just the higher level ones take like 8 years of constant activity to complete lol
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +