HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Default ACC/NCAA tournaments

Anyone going to be watching any of the college basketball conference tournaments or the overall big dance?! it starts soon

@tbl;

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I'll watch once I catch up on who is where (lol).

WHY IS KANSAS NUMBER ONE!?!?!?! I guess better than Kentucky being first, but WHAT IN THE

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Definitely late to this thread... but I was going to watch the NCAA Tournament.

I'm so disappointed, the Michigan Tech Men's basketball team finally made it to the NCAA tournament for the first time in a really long time, and then it's cancelled. Would love to have seen how far they would've made it in the tournament.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    Definitely late to this thread... but I was going to watch the NCAA Tournament.

I'm so disappointed, the Michigan Tech Men's basketball team finally made it to the NCAA tournament for the first time in a really long time, and then it's cancelled. Would love to have seen how far they would've made it in the tournament.

init

I’m primarily a Duke fan, but I was excited to see how Baylor, SDSU, Gonzaga, etc would do in the tournament

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04
    Love N/A Loved