HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

seems kinda ******ed for people to be buying a months worth of food when we probably won't go into "lock down" until another few weeks time if at all. also when i had the flu last February which was literally the illess i've ever been and i was off work for a week and unwell for a further few weeks, I literally couldn't eat for around 6 days then all i could stomach was a bit of soup or ice pops so lots of food went to waste lmao

also i work with people who can barely afford to feed themselves day to day nevermind stockpile months worth of foods so i'm worried about them honestly. and it looks like i'm gonna be made to work from home quite soon so i won't even be able to help. i'm honestly not worried about myself getting it i'm worried about my 91 year old neighbour, my vulnerable clients, my disabled brother who gets EVERY disease going and has underlying heart problems
    Last edited by buttons; 14-03-2020 at 12:21 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I can't say I've ever had the Flu, but I do know that when people normally tell you they've got the Flu, it's often just a common cold..
    I've been ill before yea, but apparently you'll know full well when you've got/had the flu, and I can't say I recall such a time...

I've seen videos online of supermarkets being flooded and going straight to the toilet roll section, or the ready meals/pasta sections, like it was black friday lol.
    A few supermarkets here in the UK have actually put limits to the amount of things you can buy, they've also updated their website to prevent bulk for certain products buy for the time being..

It's madness

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

I DEFINITELY!! had the flu last feb. it's definitely something you'll know you have. I slept most of the time, only waking up to rinse a cloth with cold water because i had a fever or go to the bathroom, and whenever i was finally able to get myself up to do either of those, i would then have to lay down on the bathroom or the kitchen floor for an hour before i could move again!! i couldn't shower much either and when i did i sat in the shower and did the bare minimum. i started feeling better about day 6 and walked to the store across the road for more ibuprofen and by the time i got back i was sweating like crazy and felt like passing out. i constantly felt like i was on a day 2 hangover, like dizzy and unable to concentrate. so yep, the flu will keep you in bed literally for a week, it's crazy. good thing is once you have it once you're supposed to be sort of immune to it again and just get milder symptoms

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

@-:Undertaker:-; are you in spain in lockdown right now? we went shopping yday, all isles empty, today at midnight lockdown starts. No leaving the house or nada!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    @-:Undertaker:-; are you in spain in lockdown right now? we went shopping yday, all isles empty, today at midnight lockdown starts. No leaving the house or nada!
    I'm in Spain now, yes.

Is that the confirmed guideline for all of Spain? I was wondering if it was just Madrid, Catalonia and Valencia?

And we can leave the house for work, right? My school is shut but they were allowing teachers to go into school to do work/send work to students.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I'm in Spain now, yes.

Is that the confirmed guideline for all of Spain? I was wondering if it was just Madrid, Catalonia and Valencia?

And we can leave the house for work, right? My school is shut but they were allowing teachers to go into school to do work/send work to students.

allowed to go to hospital, food, or drugs (pharmacy) anywhere else = illegal.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    allowed to go to hospital, food, or drugs (pharmacy) anywhere else = illegal.
    oh ffs. so work is cancelled for everyone??

i have no wifi either other than limited data, live alone and already get down at weekends.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    oh ffs. so work is cancelled for everyone??

i have no wifi either other than limited data, live alone and already get down at weekends.

yeah so it seems, we just stocked a whole freezer of food. but have a storm coming for the next week. If shit hits the fan, drive down to Gibraltar through the night, I have keys to a friends house down there.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

seriously considering getting a flight the hell outta here while i can @GoldenMerc;

there's some on Monday for decent price at local airport

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

ye we looked at UK / US as my gf is american, but both screw us over.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast