HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Default Binge Watch Reccomenations

So in light of recent global events regarding the Coronavirus, I'm sure many of us will eventually have to self isolate, whether that be voluntary or enforced by the government at some point.

Here are some of my favourite TV shows that you can binge watch during your isolation.
    These are in no particular order.

One Tree Hill

Half-brothers Nathan and Lucas attempt to deal with their lives and bond over their love for basketball in the small town of Tree Hill, North Carolina.

The Wilson family have recently moved from small town Kansas to glitzy Beverly Hills, California after the father accepts a job offer.
    Smallville

An interpretation of the Superman story features young Clark Kent coming to grips with his emerging superpowers. He must hide his abilities from his friends, including Lana Lang, the girl of his dreams, and Lex Luthor, who will one day become Superman's nemesis. Complicating matters is the presence of kryptonite throughout Smallville, which causes strange mutations in locals and cripples Clark.
    The Walking Dead

A group of survivors led by police officer Rick Grimes travel in search of a safe and secure home after a zombie apocalypse spreads across the USA.
    The 100

A nuclear conflict has decimated civilisation. Ninety-seven years later, a spaceship accommodating humanity's lone survivors despatches 100 juvenile delinquents back to the Earth.
    Adventure Time

Twelve- year-old Finn battles evil in the Land of Ooo. Assisted by his magical dog, Jake, Finn roams the Land of Ooo righting wrongs and battling evil. Usually that evil comes in the form of the Ice King, who is in search of a wife. He's decided he should wed Princess Bubblegum, though she doesn't want to marry him. Still, he persists in trying to steal her away, and Finn and Jake, along with Lady Raincorn (a cross between a unicorn and a rainbow) do their best to keep her from harm.
    Brooklyn Nine Nine

Ray Holt, an eccentric commanding officer, and his diverse and quirky team of odd detectives solve crimes in Brooklyn, New York City.
    Lucifer

Lucifer, a demon, returns from hell to reside in Los Angeles and runs a club. He soon gets involved with the local police and assists them in solving tricky criminal cases.
    Timeless

A team including Professor Lucy Preston, her bodyguard Wyatt Logan and engineer Rufus Carlin go back in time to capture Garcia Flynn after he steals a time machine to change American history.
    9-1-1

Policemen, paramedics and firefighters put themselves in dangerous situations to save people's lives. Meanwhile, they also have to deal with their personal problems.
    Young Sheldon

Sheldon Cooper, a bona fide genius, has been promoted four grades. Meanwhile, he struggles to fit in with his unintellectual family in Texas.

Jack Bauer, an agent working for Los Angeles's Counter Terrorist Unit, along with his team, tries to thwart multiple terrorist plots to protect innocent people.
    Full House

Danny is a widower who is raising his three little girls after the death of his wife. But he has help from his musician brother-in-law, Jesse Katsopolis, and his best friend, comedian Joey Gladstone.
    Melissa and Joey

Mel is a local politician from a political family. A family scandal leaves her niece and nephew without their parents and Mel takes them in. She hires a man named Joe to become the family's new nanny.
    Salvation

A technological genius and an MIT graduate realise that an asteroid is approaching the earth and will collide in six months. They team up and try to prevent the apocalyptic event from occurring.
    Prison Break

An engineer installs himself in a prison he helped design, in order to save his falsely accused brother from a death sentence.
    Suits

Mike Ross, a talented young college dropout, is hired as an associate by Harvey Specter, one of New York's best lawyers. They must handle cases while keeping Mike's qualifications a secret.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Sadly neither are on netflix (or at least the UK one) but if you happen to have *ahem* a resource of some sort (LIKE A DVD SHOP I MEAN OBV) watching the entirety of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel together is an absolute treat. They were on at the same time for a while and the stories do interlock so you can follow this handy episode guide to get things in the right order *+*+*

http://josswhedon.blogspot.com/2012/...ing-order.html
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Oh damn, can't believe I forgot Buffy... That's Def one to watch...

I'm sure there are loads of TV shows I've loved but have forgotten about.

I haven't watched Angel though, never managed to get into that, but perhaps if I have to go into self isolation. I'll consider it

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Lucifer is great, I deffo recommend that one!!!!

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Great thread! Thanks sectional!

I add Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy ��

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I also recommend Lucifer! I watched the whole 4 seasons in one week which is the fastest I’ve ever watched something ever and in between when I was not watching it like at work it was the only thing I could think about.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    Great thread! Thanks sectional!

I add Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy ��
    Grey's was my favourite show for yearssssssss but all my favs died off pretty much so I stopped watching it first like 11 years of it are so good though, well worthy of a binge
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like YellowBelli Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kronics

Latest Awards:

All great shows to watch! Let's not forget Big Bang Theory! All seasons are on Netflix.
    Interested to join the Help Desk? Well what are you waiting for,
    check the jobs section on Habbox!

][ Habbox Live ][ Habboxforum ][ Habbox ][

PM Kronics

Tokens
    Habbo
    paul99099

Latest Awards:

9-1-1 Lone Star, Breaking Bad if seen Better Call Saul & Westworld

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I've just binged: The White Queen, The White Princess & The Spanish Princess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast