HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I'm not sure if it's because I'm old and turning into my dad or if it's a side effect of spending days at a time without speaking out loud to anyone but I find myself muttering to myself a LOT more than I used to now lolllll like talking to my saucepans or commenting on something I see at Sainburys but doing it AUDIBLY instead of just thinking it. Not loud or anything but omf

Anywayyy something *positive* to do rather than ramble about how mad you're going like me, if you don't have a garden it's really nice to get a couple of house plants. Succulents (aloes, cacti, etc) are great because they take almost no looking after anddd they act to purify the air which is a nice bonus when you're stuck inside a lot, especially when it's too cold to open windows for long to freshen the place up. Just be careful if you're sent a cactus with no warnings about how much you will bleed trying to unwrap it

My main thing atm I guess though is cooking. My dad is an amazing cook and I'm nowhere near his level but I'm learning little bits and pieces at a time, trying to get the base methods down like mixing up curry pastes etc rather than just following step by step recipes each time, then I experiment and adapt things using that knowledge. I make a really good okra curry atm, not a clue if it's anything like a proper bhindi bhaji ought to be but I like it lots * + * + * +
    I've loved cooking recently, especially baking. I've started off with following recipes from cookbooks and then I suppose I'll work my way up that way. Pinch of Nom has three cookbooks out just now that I've been working my way through.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Started cleaning recently which has kept me busy for few hours on a weekend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

As a job or just busting out a mop and having an I Want To Break Free moment at home
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Laugh Mikey Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

To be honest work has not really allowed me to spend a lot of time at home, but when I do I try to pamper myself. Bubble baths with salts to help with the work toll on the body and the skin. Essential oils included to help the mood. Skin treatments. Exercise. Listen to music.

Make sure I feel better about myself before a new week starts.

I also do some cooking or baking, as it is quite therapeutical for me. This week I made an apple & cinnamon cake... delish!

Cleaning and doing the laundry has also keeps me busy on my days off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12