HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Default Youtuber recommendation thread!

Hiiii, Emily here again. I'm going to post a list of some youtubers I watch and that have been recommended to me to help get you all through these quarantined times.

My very first channel that I recommend is The Tim Tracker

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer! For more information visit https://timtracker.com
    Up next we have the hottest doctor in the land... DOCTOR MIKE!

Doctor Mike

Dr. Mikhail "Mike" Varshavski D.O.
    Actively Practicing Board Certified Family Medicine Doctor living in NYC
    #1 Health/Medicine Influencer w/ 8,000,000+ followers
    An avid explorer of life. Just a man and his dogs against the world. Human first.
    My goal is to make the field of medicine relatable, understandable, and fun!
    Instagram: @Doctor.Mike
    Snapchat/Twitter/Facebook: @RealDoctorMike
    Angry humour from an Angry man

A Dose of Buckley

Angry humour from an angry man.

I don't take requests, this isn't your shitty local radio station's afternoon drive show.
    What youtuber recommendation thread could be complete without Pewdiepie?

PewdiePie

Another one of my personal favourites, The Jurgys

The Jurgys

WE HOPE OUR CONTENT INSPIRES YOU to adventure MORE w/ family & friends

Adventure Traveling Family of Three. Ourselves in 5 words:

NELLIE - Outdoors, Yoga, Climbing, Painting, Running
    BRYCE - Entrepreneurial, Film, Basketball, Guitar, Travel
    AVALYN - Milkies, Giggles, Dirt, Sunlight, Trees

We hope that by sharing our adventures with you it inspires you to do the same. Do something memorable this week!
    A good channel for any NHL fans out there

Post2Post

Welcome to Post2Post!

My name is Neil and I created this channel at the beginning of 2017 to combine two of my passions, YouTube and Hockey. I have mostly technical skills and I wanted to put them to good use in my spare time, so I thought up the idea of having a YouTube channel dedicated to discussing hockey. Unfortunately my on-screen talent is a struggle, so one of my goals and reasons for creating this channel is to improve my speech and work on my communication. If you would like to go on this journey with me, head on over to the Post2Post Productions channel where I now upload regularly to!
    The guys who make insane food creations

Epic Meal Time

We make your dreams come true... and then we eat them.
    One for all you readers out there

PeruseProject

I am Regan I like to talk about books.

"Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly -- they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced."
    ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Need to contact me about book related things? You can do so here: [email protected]
    A popular tech channel:

UnboxTherapy

Where products get naked.

Here you will find a variety of videos showcasing the coolest products on the planet. From the newest smartphone to surprising gadgets and technology you never knew existed. It's all here on Unbox Therapy.

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I've never really watched any Youtubers religoously... The ONLY Youtuber I've ever half watched is Shaytards, I love to love watching them, it was rather inspiring watching Shay with his weigh loss throughout the years and watching Gavin, Avia, Emmi and Brock grow up.. Though they've stopped vlogging now, but I stopped watching them a few years before they stopped vlogging, I maybe watched the off video here and there...

Great list though, but I'll be honest - I've only ever heard of Pewdiepie from there lmao, but as I said I ain't much of a youtube person

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I actually really enjoy Unbox Therapy!

I really like watching Chris Ramsay solve puzzles and I might judge him for how much he spends on them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Unbox Therapy is a good channel to watch to be fair, I love watching Syndicate too.
    Life of Tom

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt