HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

The first two weeks I was living at my boyfriends but still working. My parents are both vulnerable, especially my mum who has copd, so my anxiety was literally through the roof since the first uk/ireland cases. I was able to find a nice house for cheap for my sister her bf and me. Only got it and finished work last week when lockdown was announced. We fully furnished it in like two days and it actually feels like home now. It's close to my mum so I usually walk up and talk to her from the end of the garden and it backs on to my friends house so we are able to go out everyday and chat which is nice. My dad was still working in England but came home yday and has moved in with mum so I'm just hoping he doesn't have it. My boyfriend is a fireman and has already been getting calls to go to covid houses and they have been told they will be doing body recovery so i'm distancing from him too. I'm really missing our doggie though but hes going to leave her here when hes working. Atm i'm having like a lazy pj day and then making a point to get up and put makeup on and go for a walk etc the next. All our parks are all shut here too though which is a bit crap.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wake up at like 8.30am and hop on my pc to send the analytics out to the higher ups
    make tea and get into bed with my work laptop
    cuddle my bf
    get out of bed at like 10 and shower
    work for most of the day but taking netflix breaks in between obv
    work out during lunch
    eat lunch at like 3pm
    finish up work at 4.30 or 5 and play some VIDEOGAMES

then will usually go for a cycle and watch a movie with my boo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

get up make a coffee
    sit on pc
    eat lunch
    sit on pc
    eat dinner
    sit on pc
    bed

lived in canada for 6 months lost my job cause of corona had to come home early so ive been in self isolation for almost 2 weeks. im used to being out of the house for like 12 hours a day which is what ive been doing for the past 6 months so i feel like im in jail rn and u all got nice routines i dont i want !

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

set the alarms started from 6:30 as i should walk the dog or do something productive in the morning
    actually get up around 8:35 so basically just shower then turn my work pc on
    "work" for 8 hours or whatever
    play a game for a bit
    exercise if i didnt waste too much time
    game some more or some other leisurely activity

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I've been waking up normally around 8am every morning. I've luckily been able to work from home, so this is good that my body is still used to waking up around work hours.

I'm not too big of a fan of breakfast foods, so I normally don't eat anything in the morning and then have an early lunch around 11am.

I haven't had too much to work on lately, so I wake up and do work if I have any, and then with the gaps between, I'm either catching up on YouTube videos, or other shows, and playing Habbo or other games if I'm in the mood for that.

Normally, I'll video call my friends around like 5-6pm my time, and that's normally until maybe 9pm my time.

I eat dinner somewhere in between there too, but it's different everyday depending on how hungry I've been.

Then I end up going to bed around 12am.
    Like Kronics Liked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123